2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think though, it is finally dawning on her that she is a prisoner of her own devices, no longer has control and cannot hide any longer even though she desperately wants to.

I hope for the jury sake, somebody puts their foot down and removes her from court. We can go on with out her!

Crowd also includes man in neck brace. Says it hurts to look up at photos but worth it. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:29 AM

Does anyone think she will stall this trial out by being sick every day???

Tweets are saying her whole DT was there while she applied wet towels and continued crying but managed to walk unassisted out of the courtroom.

Puulease! This is some of the worst acting I've ever seen and I've known some drama queens in my lifetime.

I hope the jury aren't buy this load of doo hicky.

ICA is doing everything to slow this trial down....I say toss her out and let's continue without her pathetic theatrics.

bbm

i agree! To me if she is as upset as she is trying to appear her hands would be shaking..but instead they seem to be nice and calm....
but thats JMO

I hope it's okay to post this link here, if not please remove it. Here's a link to a closed ebay auction for a used seating pass. Listed at $200.

Here

CFNews13Casey Crowd also includes man in neck brace. Says it hurts to look up at photos but worth it. #CaseyAnthony

LOL, hurts to look up but doesn't hurt to sprint for seats in the morning?

I now have a fantasy for the Prosecution's closing statement.

Show images of the trunk liner stain, the bones, the skull, the femur with teeth marks split screen with pictures and video still shots of what ICA was doing that same day, partying, stealing and s&xing it up with her boyfriend while her daughter rotted in her car and under a log. Show images of the crime scene with investigators crawling on their hands and knees in the muck looking for tiny bones with the soundtrack of her Universal interview and the phone call from jail.

I'm so beyond sick of this creature.

I now have a fantasy for the Prosecution's closing statement.

Show images of the trunk liner stain, the bones, the skull, the femur with teeth marks split screen with pictures and video still shots of what ICA was doing that same day, partying, stealing and s&xing it up with her boyfriend while her daughter rotted in her car and under a log. Show images of the crime scene with investigators crawling on their hands and knees in the muck looking for tiny bones with the soundtrack of her Universal interview and the phone call from jail.

I'm so beyond sick of this creature.

ITA! Throw in all of the "skull" pics she had on her computer and the texts about the smell in her car. :loser:

just tuned in to see a recess, what's been going on this morning?

Snagit1-108.png

Wouldn't ya just hate to have DS's job today.

Bill Sheaffer said in last nights analysis that Casey has the right to not be there for this part of the trial. She could have bowed out. He also said she had to have been shown those pictures or that could be really bad for her defense team, that they didn't.

Which LKB said yesterday that Casey HAD seen those photos before and for once I believe what she says. Besides the FACT that Casey is the one who put Caylee out there in the first place.

:cow:

Casey's demeanor is not much different when the ME or FA is speaking in general terms or when speaking about Caylee's body parts. She does get more upset when the FA describes animal activity.

Forensic Anth talking about how scenes are documented
6caforenanthroabtscene.png

FA talking about how this scene would be documented
7caanthroabtdocscene.png

FA talking about how scene would be mapped
8caanthroabtmappingscene.png

FA talking about putting up tent, preparing scene
9caanthrotalkingabttent.png

FA mentions finding vertebrae
91caanthtalksabtverebrae.png

FA talks about bones chewed by animals
93anthchewedbyanimals.png

Still wanting to be the CEO, be in control. I'm pizzed...get the he77 outta the courtroom, :loser:

And how else could she sway the jury with her little tears? MAN. Grrr.

After seeing ICA this morning, I have to ask - why doesn't the judge remove her and let her watch from a media room. This way Baez can't say she didn't attend her trial (ala mistrial). She is being far too disruptive in court, IMHO. It's hard enough to focus on the testimony without looking at all her facial ticks, crying, and going on's.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members