2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA forgot to have Dr. G accepted as an expert witness by the court! Is that a problem???

So what happened? I heard a commotion and Dr G was frantically looking toward the DT table. Bailiffs quickly moved into position. Two of them at sidebar surrounding the the attys and judge.

What I gathered is CM was objecting to her testimony about Manner of Death, but you couldn't hear him since he won't turn the mic back on when he objects. She didn't know what happened as well, and turned to the judge for clarification. HTH

DARN IT!!!! I had to tend to my puppy. Is JA finished questioning DR. G ?

The "10 minute" recess before lunch...

It took quite a while. I was wondering if ICA was trying to get out of court again today!:maddening:

They should let her out of court for the day and continue testimony without her, the jurors are not paying attention to her anyway.

After the Defense puts on their case, can the State come back with a rebuttal?

TIA

Re: the Winnie the Pooh blanket

There was a blurred-out recovery photo with an investigator holding up the corner of a cloth, initial crime scene photos from media reports, when first investigated and we were analyzing it. I posted at the time that it was probably the Winnie the Pooh blanket.

Lots of insights we had back then that are proving out to be true.

I don't believe that the jurors are falling for her act. even if she's really having an issue..that's a big if. She's been so off emotionally, throughout the trial, nobody would believe her.

Hi everyone, I had a silly question; where does ICA go during these lunch breaks?

Just curious, I am not familiar with trials at all and being out of work at the moment, I've been intrigued (for lack of a better word) by this trial everyday. So I will probably be bothering you with a lot of questions hehe.

To a holding cell,she gets lunch too...

Could someone kindly explain to me the diff between Manner of Death and Cause of Death? Or is it the same?

anyone else watching on WESH cam - is it "jerking" for you? it seems it stops & starts - so I switched to CNN live, but unfortunely no Casey cam on that one... is there a better place to watch??
TIA!
another pix taken during scattered bones discussion

I just hit reload on mine when that happens and it seems to settle it down. I also had to set my computer on "never sleep" so it wouldn't move into sleep at the 15 minute mark when I am "in active". Apparently watching a live stream and reading ongoing posts at WS counts as "inactivity". Since I did that the computer no longer "switches to sleep and back again" and it has been steady streaming.
Just a thought in case you haven't already done that.

Someone needs to let the SA know that JA needs to have Dr. G formally accepted by the court as an expert witness!

The testimony is really getting to me. Not sure I can "listen" this afternoon. I might take a break until morning. Carpe diem.

LOL She forgot to take her big wad of Kleenex with her to lunch. Anticipation of the baloney sandwich must have over road the need.

Is this another, poor me I can't afford real tissues I have to use toilet paper, defense tactic, didn't we do this once before to elicit sympathy?

I don't believe that the jurors are falling for her act. even if she's really having an issue..that's a big if. She's been so off emotionally, throughout the trial, nobody would believe her.
I think her emotions are real but it is a little to late. I am not even sure who she is crying herself sick for herself her life or Caylee's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179