2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA shaking her head yes to the deputy and then says what appears to me, my daughter (12) and niece (15) "I don't want to eat lunch". We've rewound 4x and this is what we gathered... poor baby lost her appetite LOL! Hope she spends the next hour & a half remembering exactly what she did to Caylee!

I'm glad Dr. G was stopped before she could go into what she was going to say. I wouldn't want part of it to come out, only to be interrupted and then the chain broken. I want to hear it all in one big piece so the full impact can be known by the jury.

??

Deputies mulling about looking at balcony seems to be reason for sidebar ok now lunch break #CaseyAnthonyby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:51 AM

The only player missing from this circus so far is Joy W. I guess she's not an early riser or HHJP slapped a restraining order on her? :waitasec:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

FYI, Dr. G is on tonight at 7pm EST and then tomorrow at noon EST, 3 back-to-back episodes, all on channel DFH, which is a Discovery channel (Discovery Fit & Health), #261 if you have Direct TV.

So what happened? I heard a commotion and Dr G was frantically looking toward the DT table. Bailiffs quickly moved into position. Two of them at sidebar surrounding the the attys and judge.

Hi everyone, I had a silly question; where does ICA go during these lunch breaks?

Just curious, I am not familiar with trials at all and being out of work at the moment, I've been intrigued (for lack of a better word) by this trial everyday. So I will probably be bothering you with a lot of questions hehe.

Did anyone happen to catch the older lady in a pink and black suit type top watching the monitor as ICA was leaving? She had a look on her face of disgust and it looked like the said "finally" or something to that effect. That was great.

BS had a good point about when the Dr mentioned that the bones were chewed on by small animals.....The dt should have objected to speculation.....another example of how bad this DT is.

It isn't speculation, teeth marks were evident on the bones.

I just got here....my thoughts on the sidebar....JA did not have Dr. G admitted as an expert...therefore cM jumped up and objected when she was asked her opinion.....no witness can give an opinion unless they are admitted as an expert witness.....

no probs peeps - IMO JA will just do it once they get back from lunch.

anyone else watching on WESH cam - is it "jerking" for you? it seems it stops & starts - so I switched to CNN live, but unfortunely no Casey cam on that one... is there a better place to watch??
TIA!
another pix taken during scattered bones discussion

Attachments

• cross talking bones scattered.jpg
    cross talking bones scattered.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 31
The "10 minute" recess before lunch...

It took quite a while. I was wondering if ICA was trying to get out of court again today!:maddening:

LOL She forgot to take her big wad of Kleenex with her to lunch. Anticipation of the baloney sandwich must have over road the need.

LUNCH TIME!!!!

images

(not being rude, I don't know her name and this is what JimL calls her)

Lawyer Gaga has had her arms crossed all morning and shooting not so nice looks in ICA's direction.

I just got here....my thoughts on the sidebar....JA did not have Dr. G admitted as an expert...therefore cM jumped up and objected when she was asked her opinion.....no witness can give an opinion unless they are admitted as an expert witness.....

no probs peeps - IMO JA will just do it once they get back from lunch.

Ah! You could be correct one that! It looked like the deputies were looking at someone in gallery too! Thanks for the updates on the ongoing trial Wenwe! I'm taking your "discussion" and counting the sidebars and objections!! Great job!!!!!! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018