2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no! JA entering Caylee's "hair mat" into evidence! :cry:

The sticker will be telling because I don't think the jury will believe that George put a heart shape sticker on the duct tape

especially considering she did the same thing w/ dead pets & left Caylee in the same place.... put heart stickers on pics of Caylee in her photbucket and found the same stickers ( with some missing) in her bedroom

There were comments earlier that JA had omitted to qualify Dr G as an expert- has he done that ?

Do you think ICA ever really understood that she we would once again be in the same room with all of these items?

The shorts? The garbage bags? The pull up? the laundry bag?

It's all right there in the same room with her!

She has no reaction to seeing DR.G confirm that those bags do infact contain the clothing of Caylee. The blanket of baby Caylee.

JA holds up that piece of evidence, and walks right past ICA, with the hair mat in a bag. No reaction.

No Mr. Ashton you need to have her declared an expert witness. Housekeeping is not done.

b80bf8f6-c560-4859-9363-9c892af7f643_300.jpg

PRICELESS!!!!!
:great::woohoo:

She is wearing the sweater to try to hide behind. I use jackets and things of that nature to wear when I'm in uncomfortalbe in situations.

Manner of Death "Homicide"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member