2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems to be fine now smiling and chatting away with her DT. I bet as soon as the jury comes in it changes and as soon as JA starts with Dr. G again it'll be back to the fake waterworks and drama. She is so transparent. :puke:

JB touching her back, she remembers to put on pouty face

Here's to hoping, she can keep it together this afternoon. I had to take a couple of breaks, earlier to avoid her.

Watch how she changes when the jury comes it. Sick.

I know! GRRRR:banghead:

Thank goodness though, Most of the time Judge Perry see's this. It's going to make a big difference when it comes time for him to decide to stick to the jury's recommendation for punishment.

I predict:

JB is going over the signs he will make to her so she can start acting really sick to interrupt Dr. G's testimony..

I don't think she is being flirty with JB - she smile but I read a curse word on her lips. I think she smiles when she is saying osmething nasty to him.

She was giving them a talking to - CM sighed and JB waved her away. MO

ICA looks composed chatty with DT and splipping smiles in here and there..

No later than 2 PM look for a complete change in her demeanor.:banghead:

ICA's transfer to victims beging in 5,4,3,2.............and off she goes.

I've just got to say now I hate how they have KC in a low chair like that....what a cheap ploy. IMO She seems just fine at the moment, doesn't she.

:goodpost: Right on! All the oversized clothes, cuddling -- all about making the jury perceive her as a child, not a cold-blooded partying little crocodile...

I have been in many courtrooms, including district, family, superior, and state supreme courts...and no one, including the attorneys can use cellphones, ipads, texts, nada. Nor can they bring in any type of beverages. There is water in pitcher available if a drink is needed during testimony etc.

I know its Florida, so things are naturally a bit more casual....but I think allowing people, including the attys, to do this while court is in open session is disrespectful and I think leads to more problems than resolutions.

Sooo after just smirking and chatting up her attorneys, ICA is now putting on her jutted-jaw pouty look for when the jurors are brought in.

How surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member