2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL JB. Isn't your whole defense throwing everything against the wall and see what sticks? Kettle meet pot :)

HHJP: what is the relavancy?

JA: whether the duct tape was the cause of death. this shows that one piece of duct tape was sufficent, although there were three to end the life of Caylee Maire. I know it is graphic...

my heart is beating fast. I hope the judge will allow this in.

JA: the defense is contesting whether the tape is the murder weapon and I am contending it is.

HHJP: Mr. Baez

JB: I have been hearing a lot of testimony about chloroform and today it is duct tape, we seem to find ourselves in a position of throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Yes, he just said that...

JB: this disgusting display...the proper way would be to the measurements...

my hands are shaking too much to type.

:no:

NO he (JB) did not just say, the SA is throwing things to the wall and seeing what sticks..

JB: "I don't know where were at."
JB, you are in the courthouse in Orange County. You are an attorney for ICA who is accused of murdering her daughter CAYLEE!

OMG....tape was the murder weapon. ICA is totally mad

I cannot believe that she can sit there and look at that video with that GLARE on her face. Pure evil.

OMG! JB talking about SA "throwing everything against the wall and seeing what sticks". The irony!

JB doesn't want SA to introduce video of tape being placed over a model of Caylee's head to show that it could be used as murder weapon.

She looks like she is going to blow a gasket any second now. Didn't anyone ever tell her that her face might freeze looking like that.

JB says SA throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. Pot, meet kettle.

Here's an idea JB .Let's pull out your big ole notepad and draw Caylee's face with the duct tape on there ! Would that work better for you?

Chloroform and duct tape are part of the evidence and the State is "throwing everything against the wall to see if it sticks"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz