2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB talking about a fantasy story? HAHAHAHAHAH That has me in stitches. Like his version makes sense? YEAH RIGHT!

Well, i think the crime scene photos speak for themselves about the duct tape. Maybe shouldn't be shown...

Is JB REALLY talking about fantasy?!

Hello?! GA molestation...RK hide and seek with body?!

STFU!

OMG-- JB saying the state is throwing everything they can against the wall to see if it will stick????????? He has GOT to be living in a fantasty world. I believe that's what HE has done.

JB quotes WS and says "let's throw everything against the wall and see what sticks".

Oh the irony!

Listen to Jose...rofl:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Please, don't take this as snarky, because it isn't meant to be at all. I am just curious, under what circumstances would you find it appropriate and not odd or suspicious to not report the accident or accidental death of a child immediately?

Correct. Because failure to aid and try to perform CPR...failure to call 911....bagging....hiding....murder. Logical, no?

Baez! He did go there and say SA is throwing everything against the wall and see what sticks!

Earlier today.
1AAAAAAAA.jpg

Now.
1AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

KC is angry! saying something to JB -

media is well understand pixelate pictures before put out.......absolutely no picture taking with cell phones.

JB - testify as to how it was proferred....
JA - happy to as long as it ....how it was made...

HHBP thought you want me to look @ the tape.....then testify....let's proceed

KC looking intently @ screen....eyes brows furrowed......no blinking......same expression...turn head to right slightly and back.... almost no movement from her....she turns to JB for a second....review more pictures ....michael warren anthropologist up next....jury left room ....don't want these images displayed to public...

kc staring intently ....at screen......face forehead reddens.....breathing same....she looks @ someone talks to DS - complaining about something....she appears angry about something....

kc is talking ..... looking @ screen..she just reacted by taking a deep breath and moving her position......furrowed brow throughout....Mike on IS saying

superimposed images of the recovered skull with Caylee's pictures.....match remains up with face of the child.....

JA ...in fact cause of death....a single piece of duct tape - evidence shows there were 3 ....graphically show the end of her life....skull has scale and tape scale ....1:1 ratio of the tape.....discussing whether the tape is the murder weapon...this suggesting it is..

JB - don't know but hearing a lot of testimony chloroform....lets throw everything @ wall and see what sticks....not supported by anything can't be testified ...goes to very root of 403.....sufficient measurements to cause this death...if that is what they want to argue I understand...someone testify to measurements, this child age or anthropoligst...

HHBP - just a second

A picture of Caylee with the skull super imposed and a demo of the tape being put on the mouth and nose.

JB saying it is disgusting and a fantasy and that the state first said it was chloroforn that killed her and now they are saying tape and are now throwing spaghetti on the wall.

~Just responding to your 2 pix of ICA & Bundy...Goose Bumps up & all over!! too similar for words...Good job..
Please point me to those pics. Post number?

I flashed on that very thought when I saw a certain pic of KC yesterday.

This is a sick fantasy JB??? Really? How about your client and your OS fantasy of sweet Caylee drowning. Didn't happen! ICA snuffed the life out of Caylee with duct tape. Done. She is done!

Is this the digital recreation of the duct tape application? I've been waiting for this.

JB IMO just confirmed he reads here...."lets throw it against the wall and see if it sticks"

ETA: dang my satellite must really run behind everyone elses...sorry for posting the same thing!

OMG!!! Jose just said the State was throwing things at the wall to see what sticks!!! Unbelievable!

I hope the judge allows it.

I want to see Casey "break down" when they show it in court, with the jury.

After we just watched her have no issue watching it in court, without the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz