2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~Per TruTv/Michael Christenson: "A photo CD shows Caylee's smiling face superimposed with images of her skull"

My stomach is turning right now~

Or maybe this:

Jim Lichtenstein twitter: "They are about to do an animation of a picture of Casey and Caylee, with Caylee's face morphing into the skull"

Oh dude! That'll be wild to see!

I am so glad my daughter, who is just a year & a half older, is nothing like Casey Anthony.

I've been saying a little 'prayer of thanks' every day because of it.

Whoa! So Casey was just watching a video with the skull and the duct tape showing how it could be superimposed and be the cause of death and she shed NO TEARS!! She was just pissed. Figures: no jury present.

Saying the video will show the duct tape is murder weapon

JK said they are viewing a morphing of live Caylee to skull with duct tape Caylees remains.
really running up the score.

Notice she is not crumbling into herself or Sims as the JURY IS NOT THERE!!!??

Very strange looks like it's a smiling photo of Casey and Caylee then duct tape and her slow decomposition #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:37 PM

Well Casey sure did watch that just fine. UNBELIEVEABLE.

this is exactly what I was hoping and posting earlier today to happen...I can only pray that JP allows it!!!!

HHJP is asking what is the relevancy of this video.
Establishing that one piece of duct tape could be the cause of death.
It is on scale to the size of the tape and the skull.
The Defence is contesting that the duct tape is the cause of death.

Well, well, well...she couldn't bear to look at the pics of Caylee's skull yesterday, but now that the jury is out of the room, she's completely transfixed on the screen that is allegedly showing pics of Caylee's skull.

When has the STATE suggested chloroform caused Caylee's death?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me...... All of my WONDERFUL Websleuthers out there, Is there any possible way that these Jurors can have ANY doubt left (that she's guilty)after hearing what Dr. G had to say????? She blew me away! Can any of you please give me your thoughts (which I respect 100%) on what the jury is thinking about C.M.'s cross examination??? Most of his questions really confused me? (Which isn't hard to do...lol)Is it just me or does anyone feel the same way?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member