2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, KC about to throw a fit

she really is, she appears to be seething with anger, I wonder if she will become ill again today, not wanting to have all of this happen to her. I wonder if a light bulb finally went off, they she has a very good chance of actually getting convicted for this. I think she was shocked CM let Dr. G say what she said, that it was his "fault".

from twitter
Yes I am watching Caylee become a skelton right before my eyes. This is going to be a big moment when jurror gets back
by cfnews13casey

How on earth can a MOTHER watch this happening to their baby?

Do we have any lips readers posting with us? if so, come tell us what casey a is saying pretty please?

Ill give you some of my fudge brownies:great:

100% of all accidental drownings according to the ME's data are reported. WOW all others they have found there was reason not to report.

No wonder why Casey is so upset. And no wonder why Mr. Mason's blood pressure went through the roof.

I think that Dr G put it in simple logical terms about why this is a homicide and why the person who did it was ICA....I think this is what the jury will come back to in deliberations. Dr G did it for Caylee!:great::great:

Let's see... we can study the skull and tape all day intently, and get reallllllllllllllllllly angry, but when the jury comes back in, it will be back to fakedown....

kcmad2.png

Pouty face!

Or maybe this:

Jim Lichtenstein twitter: "They are about to do an animation of a picture of Casey and Caylee, with Caylee's face morphing into the skull"

honestly I think she put her foot in her mouth when she said that. I don't think that percentage is right or came from anything we can verify. BUt I think CM could not bring that out as Dr. talked her way out of it quickly, very nervously though.

MO

Please, don't take this as snarky, because it isn't meant to be at all. I am just curious, under what circumstances would you find it appropriate and not odd or suspicious to not report the accident or accidental death of a child immediately?

I think this is going to be the 3D imaging of her skull with duct tape superimposed on it. ICA not pleased. HHJP going to ask JA after it is shown, how he made it.
IMO

photo casey caylee time lapse caylee smiling super imposed images of recovered skull

They are viewing some sort of tape outside the presence of the jury. Afterward they will explain how the video was made etc.

Let the Defendant take the stand, She has so much to say!!!

Ah, I see. To show how the tape could have been around the nose & mouth but decomp allowed it to slip down after skin and hair gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz