2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CD is a pic Caylee and Casey with superimposed images of Caylee over the skull? WTH

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Gallery seems confused at this as there was no explanation before it started. been going for few minutes little skin left #CaseyAnthony

anthonycase WOFL
State using pic of Caylee & used technology to match it to scale with skull remains 4 dr Michael Warren to testify with. #caseyanthony

"They are about to do an animation of a picture of Casey and Caylee, with Caylee's face morphing into the skull. #caseyanthony" - Jim Litchenstein on Twitter

kcmad.png

You can almost see the steam coming out of her nostrils.
She'll need to drink some more water.

from twitter
Yes I am watching Caylee become a skelton right before my eyes. This is going to be a big moment when jurror gets back
by cfnews13casey

oh god, oh my stars...terrible, how can casey look at that and not cry? monster she is jmho

IS reporting CD showing Caylee's smiling face superimposed with images of her skull

CD in question throw a pic of Caylee and Casey images replaced with skulls. Casey is very interested....hmmm. Well doesn't that say it all about Casey? The only emotion ICA has is anger. She is not sad and she certainly has no problem looking at PICs of Caylee...Wow!

OMG Jean C said its time lapsed photography from smiling Caylee to bones!!

Casey is extremely MAD!!!

She's watched this with the pissed off look. I'll bet my savings she cries for the jury!

Unbelievable!!!! So super glad HHJP is watching though!

I don't know how I feel about this. HHJP sounds absolutely disgusted.

WOW now she can look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make the Sign of The Cross people. You are looking at PURE EVIL.
Oh My GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member