2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting......waiting....

JB: was handed his objection (pest control?! what the...) because he doesn't know how to look them up himeslf
HHJP says: waitill 315.

This is good science but I just don't think the witness did a good job of presenting it. So in that since I do think this particular witness probably does need the video to help his testimony!

This is making me sick.

Casey is just sitting there.

But she gets hysterical when the jury is in there.

She makes me physically ill.

guys I just do not know about this evidence...it is prejudicial....I mean wow...sigh..i hope if it gets in it doesn't get overturned on appeal.

Posting again for the links. I can't watch this any more. I am so sorry guys. :(

Jose throw in the towel already.

No. But the essential thing is that the jury can see it.

I can sort of see it in my mind as a reference point while listening to testimony. And I think I can follow the testimony with that mental picture.

At least, I hope so anyway. If it even gets in, that is.

BBM

I think it's exactly how ICA has alwas been. All of her friends thought she was a good mother...ICA knew how to put on a show for an audience. I bet when they weren't around she was hateful to little Caylee.

That's what I think too, and that night, they had the big fight and she left with Caylee, I bet she cried out for CA and it made ICA beyond mad.

Unfreakenbelivable that the DVD with a live Caylee didn't emote any sadness from ICA....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela