2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the jury I would be wondering why she wasn't "crying" at this evidence

How old Caylee was in the photo...well she was older than 1yr old and less than 3yrs old...

Wow. JB really doesn't know much about anything to do with computers, it seems. He just asked the witness if Photoshop is something you use with web sites?

The white pad on the easel seriously drives me insane. All this time, all the resources (yes I said resources), all those lawyers and all they can come up with is this????

When the animation played earlier on the lawyers laptops,the whole thing didn't play. It was just the beginning like a test. #caseyanthony

And to add.....have we seen this video???

No we haven't seen it IIRC it is a computer generated time lapse of a photo of a live Caylee with Casey and the skull that was found with duct tape...for placement.

LOL When JB mentioned Photoshop being used to make websites, for a MOMENT I thought he was going to ask Dr. Warren to fix his (JB's) website for him.

Ummm...photoshop is not used to make websites. HTML is used to make websites. Just sayin.

Nice......JB tries to say this is speculation....but the witness states it's a form of DEMONSTRATION.

Have you ever noticed that DEMONSTRATION includes the word DEMON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand