Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am I miss remembering or in one of the Franks did the defense not claim there was little to no blood found at the crime scene?
Yes, they did say there was little to no blood at the crime scene---The defense did state this, even cruelly saying the victims were likely hung upside down and drained of blood, which would be used in later rituals, without even a shred of evidence of such bizarre findings.

Last edited:
Yes, they did say there was little to no blood at the crime scene---The defense did state this, even cruelly saying the victims were likely hung upside down and drained of blood, which would be used in later rituals, without even a shred of evidence of such bizarre findings.

The actions of the D are repugnant, no regard for the victims of the crime, worse than ambulance chasers. To think how the FM has been referenced as gospel facts of the crime, absolutely disgusting. MOO

All true, what McLeland write.
BBM
In response, the prosecution has sought to discredit the vast majority of the defense's claims, calling the memorandum "colorful, dramatic, and highly unprofessional."

"It's not completely true," wrote prosecutor Nick McLeland of the defense's claims, adding that the allegations made "are not supported by evidence

….McLeland further claimed only 13 pages of the defense's 136-page filing was relevant to their request for a Frank's Hearing and the "remaining 90% of the Memorandum outlines its fanciful defense for social media to devour."

In a filing on Tuesday, McLeland once again sought to pour cold water on the claims, calling them "unfounded allegations" supported by "absolutely no proof."

He accused the defense of "consuming the limited resources of the office and this court with repetitive motions that lack any factual basis.”

Last edited:
….McLeland further claimed only 13 pages of the defense's 136-page filing was relevant to their request for a Frank's Hearing and the "remaining 90% of the Memorandum outlines its fanciful defense for social media to devour."

RSBM - this. And to be fair, many of us said at the time it was mostly wild speculation. i.e it was evident on its face IMO.

He accused the defense of "consuming the limited resources of the office and this court with repetitive motions that lack any factual basis.”

Yes - i.e the Morphew Strategy.

MOO

It's been speculated that one sock and one pair of underwear was missing. Someone posted the SW the other day on here. I'll have to go back and take a look. We might want to look at RL's search warrant too. Was the search warrant for KK ever released?
Here is the KK PCA.

Description of items found in SW in here:
https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...case/531-525e7bc0-cc55-4968-bbd5-3dca1c47b7c0

https://www.wthr.com/article/news/c...case/531-6b2281a3-6ba4-4fc3-b40b-84e9bc8b1d0a

Last edited:
RSBM - this. And to be fair, many of us said at the time it was mostly wild speculation. i.e it was evident on its face IMO.

Yes - i.e the Morphew Strategy.

MOO

Yes very true. It’s inconceivable how such fantasy could be written by the D just by taking creative liberty, at the same time claiming they hadn’t received or couldn’t find any reference documentation in discovery. MOO it fits the definition of ‘underhanded’, especially knowing how they ensured it would get publicly released.

Is representing RA really what’s at stake for them or is he merely the means to elevate their own prominence in the legal arena. I’m thinking even confessing his guilt 61 times couldn’t get him a change of plea. MOO

I've lost count of the number of third party suspects proposed thus far by the DT but I do have one question that still bothers me:

Do any of the named third parties by the DT look like Sketch #2?

Not Bridge Guy, but the revised drawing #2 that LE asked the public to adopt. Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back