2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the video will be admitted, however I think the judge will allow Dr. Warren's testimony to the fact that based on his measurements the tape did in fact cover her nose and mouth
If that is what happens, then when JB cross examines, he is bound to dispute the measurements and then ... the door is opened for the video? Could happen.

If HHJP doesn't let this in, can the SA use BondJamesBond's analysis?

:woohoo:

That's what I think too, and that night, they had the big fight and she left with Caylee, I bet she cried out for CA and it made ICA beyond mad.
ITA. KC made sure CA would never see that child again. When ICA was brought home after the car was retrieved, she told CA she'd have to get used to not seeing Caylee any more. You are spot on.

I had to try too because of this. One normal width of duct tape covers my nostrils and my closed mouth. I can open my mouth to get the tape off but it would be difficult if the tape was pressed on and then there were more pieces applied.

The jury should be given a roll to check for themselves and then put it in the perspective of a child's nose & mouth and possibly being drugged first.

I just tried the same thing and it covered my mouth and nose as well! And that's lightly applying, not with force as I imagine Casey did.

Camera man on local 6 live stream is making me dizzy

If the judge decides it's better for it not to be used, I'm all for it as I would hate for it to be cause for appeal.

moo

IMO, the video will come in because it aids the jury. It is a visual tool for them to use in their deliberations. :truce:

Bill Shaefer is familiar with the case that HHBP is now reviewing and he thinks the video will be allowed in.

I wish they could have saved Dr G for the very last witness. What a one-two punch she was! Wow just doesn't seem like a big enough word..

By the way, I do not think the SA is going back on how Caylee died and that they are trying to prove either or. The Chloroform could very well have been put onto something and taped over her mouth and nose. Both could have killed her.

Aside from the obvious, I'm absolutely boggled that JB got up in front of the Judge and whined that he thought the state was going with chloroform as COD when Ashton did three pieces of tape routine at the now infamous "make it stop" hearing.

Please God...for Caylee, let JP do the right thing and allow this into evidence!:praying:

Can anyone give me a real brief synopsis of Dr. G's fantastic testimony? Had to go play with the kids and fix some snacks so I missed it! TY!

very brief is that accidents get reported and homicides get put in bags and hidden in fields.

Jose cracks me up....don't know how old Caylee is in the picture.....she could have been "much older" or "younger" she wasn't even THREE YEARS OLD! How much older or younger could she have been????????:banghead:

I would hope JBP would error on the side of caution. I would think this witness could just testify to his findings. WHy risk it??? JMHO

Let's remember that the State has a theory and needs to present it.

Just as we expect JB to support his theory....he should expect the SA to do the same.

My opinion is that it is too prejudicial....I agree that the visual would be easier to understand, but if the pic is Caylee WITH Casey in the picture, I can also understand why the defense is spitting nails. I have very mixed feeling about this.

I don't find her comments exciting at all. Milk toast mild on this case. Yawn.

I agree. And her show could show so much, but instead it's random sound bites and video bites of random things, not necessarily of things that occurred that day. It's just not a show one watches for a real analysis of the proceedings.

This is making me sick.

Casey is just sitting there.

But she gets hysterical when the jury is in there.

She makes me physically ill.

Did she get ill again this morning? I didn't watch.

<respectfully snipped>

JB: we seem to find ourselves in a position of throwing anything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

So is Jose saying that the DT has been doing this b/c this is all they have to work with? IOW, cut us a break (and don't allow this?)

Seriously, I think that is what he is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela