2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not understand why JB keeps on about the hair????

JB is making some important points here!

Well he would be...

If the skull was always like that and never did have any tissue on it.

Sigh, about as much logic as his drawing....

How can KC look so bored and put out at her murder trial? Not saying I prefer the faux emotion, but I can't get my head around the times she looks bored and impatient.

i prefer her like this when it comes to her guilt...i think it makes her actually look like a human being (which could help her get LWOP instead of the DP) - she's angry and I think it is appropriate...since she's so freakin' caught !!!

Have they presented evidence on the heart shaped sticker yet?

Well I have that look too....I mean can anyone make any sense of the carp he has drawn???

Seriously, can anyone with video tell us what the heck he is doing? Drawing a skull ...for what purpose?

Is JB making a flip book?

If he is...I would look for these drawing to appear on ebay in the future...man's gotta eat ya know and his career as an attoeny is finished. :floorlaugh:

In all serious...I swear not being mean!!! But WHERE did all the money go!! JB cant even afford to have proper exhibits!! Please...with the big pad of pictionary paper!!

LOL - those jurors are sure getting their exercise from this case! In and out - in and out!

Out of frustration I have to say this - WHY are they so concerned with the placement of duct tape, or how many pieces, etc. WHY are they so worried about his if, by their defense, George and Roy Kronk did something with Caylee's body?

Don't they see by trying to discredit the duct tape evidence they are contradicting their own defense? If Casey did nothing wrong, then why are they focusing on it?

He can't spell worth a flip either..

Note to Jose.. The correct spelling is.... M A N D I B L E

Makes me think of that pictionary scene from When Harry Met Sally. Sally trying to draw "baby talk". Bruno Kirby yelling out, "Baby fishmouth!!"

Is the markers and stick people possibly to distract the jury? I'm trying to figure out why on earth he would use doodles on an easel, especially right after a high tech presentation from SA. It certainly was distracting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove