2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dislike CM's cross. I want JB back! CM's tone is so angry and condescending. That has to subconsciously have an effect on the Jury.

That might be ICA's "I'm sick" face - but it really does look just like furious anger, doesn't it?

CM saying due to nature of case there was much conversation in the office.

CM going through the chain of events

Well, for what it's worth, CM is much better on cross that JB. Don't know that that's saying much, though.

He's certainly short and to the point.

They won't be here today. “@CarolJSMom: @JimLichtenstein Are George and Cindy in the courtroom today?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter 6/10/2011 1:04:51 PM at 8:04 AM

Wow! Casey just realized that the picture show was over, and IMO she emerged from the head down pose with a look of intense anger!

She is sporting quite the jutted-jaw pout now that cross is going on. Apparently everyone is picking on her.

CM trying to insinuate Dr. G was in it for "fame"?? is that what he's trying to do?

CM asking why Dr. G was involved suggesting it was for the media exposure.

Mason implying Dr. Geravais took over the case because of high media interest.

Really? So he's saying Dr. G is a media hound? Sheesh.

CM is gunning for Dr. G. before she even gets to the stand!!:banghead: He's setting the stage for her getting involved because of personal agenda!! :twocents: IMO

I think that's what she did yesterday, she had several water bottles in front of her. That would make me feel bloated and sick.[/QUOTE

Its called water belly. My sons play sports they call it water belly. It will make you throw up if u drink fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren