2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she looks angry, perhaps because they didn't waste any time getting back to the matter at hand..

2zgg01e.jpg

Here ICA goes, making a squinting face like someone is stabbing her in the leg every now and then. It all goes back to her attempts to have some control in that court room.

Here we go. CM asking him what Forensic Pathologist means.

I can't watch from work... so if you please could tell me was she happy before the jury and then turned on the sick face... or did she pretty much come in with the sick face?

sick face. She's wearing a dark blue and looks washed out. ICA cam on IS not working well today - images are too dark and adjusting my tv didn't make it any better.

hth

How can she feel sick when she refuses to even look at the pictures being submitted into evidence?

She is not sick for Caylee...she is sick because of what she did and the fact that she got caught. She may also be a little sick because the state seeks to do the same to her as she did to Caylee although in a much more humain way.
MOO

Just as I suspected ICA has recovered and his fine for Cross examination by CM.

ICA back to normal watching one of her "boys" in action. She has a scowl on her face.

I think she's working herself up again to pull an "I'm sick" again today. Will they allow that? They need to drug her to get this trial done!!

ICS is not pale at all, and has no swollen eyes or bags under her eyes from crying. Us folks with Irish ancestry get Garfield the Cat eyes from crying! (She claims Irish heritage in the jailhouse letters)

The defense is going to tear down the State's case now because there is no cause of death and no info really available from the medical examiner. CM will tear this evidence all apart now. Makes me nervous.

oh well its time for direct and she gets a little interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower