2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA trying very hard to get those tears flowing...only her face is representative of anger and rage...not working for ICA...

That deep "V" shaped furrow on her forehead just makes her looks so demonic. Wow.

Oh my, I have seen that look and display of body language one too many times. ICA is working up a hissy fit.

CM having witness explained closed reduction

witness: healing of bone

Oh boy...here we go. When Doctor said "cutting through skull" she looked like she was gonna hurl, put her hand to her mouth and backed up in her chair slightly. This is gonna be some kind of day.

I saw dr g testify in another trial and for the life of me i cant remember which one? anyone know?

If ICA is this "ill" this early she has a long, long day ahead of her.

state does NOT NEED TO PROVE CAUSE OF DEATH. they only need to prove there WAS a death.

so...onus is on the state to prove that the facts show murder beyond a reasonable doubt....which they are doing slowly, methodically, and brilliantly.

That needs to be repeated over and over... A lot of folks don't understand that fact. Here, they do for the most part, but I see that on other places and commenting.

Wow, ICA is really trying hard to drum up some tears...her face looks like she is going to do the ugly cry.

OMG.....CM is going to go after Dr. G. because of her show.

I've noticed that the Defense team comes across as very jealous of any witnesses that are successful in their respective fields. :loser::loser:

Now she is just really making me upset with her fake reactions to this talk about cutting the skull she is almost laughing under her hand. She is really going to take this act to the end of the hallway.

Last night Bill Schaffer said when one is not guilty they look angry.
When one is guilty they act like KC did yesterday... ..

CM asks Dr. if he recalls what size the shorts are...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily