2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go. trying to throw up.

=================================

MOO

FYI - my DD was a drama major at one point. Last night she said "I know bad acting when I see it) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA! But, she's working up towards another "fakedown" if you ask me.
I'm sure HHJP is keeping a close eye on her, she won't be able to pull the sick act off twice.

CM has got hold of a few medical terms that he really doesn't understand, that is why Dr Utz is puzzled when he asks him if he saw evidence of a closed reduction... say whaaaat?
A closed reduction is a maneuver done to correct the deformity of a fracture, without Surgery to the bone...

Yesterday, someone posted that she was pinching the septum, the fleshy separator between the nostrils, and noted that if you do that you will surely tear up. Try it, it works! I think that's exactly what she's doing today.

CM asking about the clothes do you remember the size of the shorts

UTZ: I believe 24 months

Mason keen on proving the duct tape did not entirely extend around the skull 360 degrees. Even 180 degrees around would be overkill for a tiny toddler. What was that point all about?

Right, Duct tape stuck to a toddler's face over her nose, and into her hair, there's no reason for it at all. He's trying to minimize it, but 360 degrees around the head or not, duct tape shouldn't be stuck to a dead childs face, period.

Deploying fluffy kleenex #1 to nose and eyes, as directed. Check.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony No sign of Dr G in hall this morning.

znrjvb.jpg

Mason keen on proving the duct tape did not entirely extend around the skull 360 degrees. Even 180 degrees around would be overkill for a tiny toddler. What was that point all about?

Why is the defense questioning anything about the duct tape if their theory is that KC did not dispose of the body?

She's working herself into a lather, as my Mother would say.
I'd call it a repeat performance.

Someone needs to tell her to picture her happy place or bella vida.
I'm completely unimpressed with her acting skills.

reaction to skull being cut open

Attachments

• cutting skull.png
    cutting skull.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 94
I hope CM's contentious and condescending tone is playing with the jury the way it is with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout