2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the defense explain why Caylee was found with clothing if she drowned? Wouldn't she have been in a swimsuit?

They are going to need to do something, about the way she's carrying on, really. Why come today, let everybody get set up and then pull this BS. It's over the top imo.

CM appears to be finally having his promised fun as he asks sneering questions about Caylee's mandible.

CM, asking cause of death, shifting his eyes to the jury then over to ICA, back to jury. won't work CM

for once not bothered by commercials..this is pathetic

I have multiple screens up, and I swear I will never buy Olay products, or Accuvue products. I am SICK of the SAME ads running. I understand the need for the revenue, but the SAME ones? Argh. Yes, I DO mute them, and move to a different screen.

My personal opinion is that when the jury realizes that CM is asking questions he KNOWS will come up again & better by Dr. G, they will be PI$$ED at the grandstanding and time-wasting. Dr.G did the final report! Stop wasting time!

I hate the accusatory way that CM talks to people like they are all lying. Do you think that goes over well with the jury (this nasty way of talking to people)?

CM: you do not know the cause and manner of cause of death in this case do you

UTZ: I did not have that responsibility to determine that sir

CM: my question was very specific, repeats question

UTZ: I did not

ICA has a different look now....kind of "worried help me I'm being pursecuted unfairly can't you all see how innocent I am?" kind of look.

Yes, from the same girl who was out partying days after SHE admits her baby drowned,moving in with BF same day baby drowned, the jury sees this ( I hope ).

This doctor did not sign the death certificate and autopsy report.

CM needs to save the questions for Dr. G.

CM is treading on thin ice here.

CM has got hold of a few medical terms that he really doesn't understand, that is why Dr Utz is puzzled when he asks him if he saw evidence of a closed reduction... say whaaaat?
A closed reduction is a maneuver done to correct the deformity of a fracture, without Surgery to the bone...

What was CM trying to get at there? I'm with you , a closed reduction is to set a fracture, without cutting skin......i'm lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaboulden78