2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CM is trying to say that the hair mat was holding the mandible in place, not the duct tape.

I think he scored a mini point here.

The hair mat was holding the duct tape in place ,which was holding the mandible in place.

CaseyAnthony Tape looks like a mask.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:32 AM

JA back up to recross publishes states 218

ICA: again gets upset

JA: going back over where the duct tape was on the skull

That's right JA, finish with the skull pics. Perfect reminder.

Casey shaking her head talking to DS looking down, blows nose.

What was CM trying to get at there? I'm with you , a closed reduction is to set a fracture, without cutting skin......i'm lost

That she hadn't been abused while alive. Healed breaks that were never set in a hospital, like some abuse victims have.

Bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Tape looks like a mask.

I can't see how they'd respond any differently than we do - the witness was trying to do his best to determine the cause of this baby's awful death. He hasn't done anything as far as we/the jury knows to merit disrespect.

Exactly....statement made somewhat sarcastically. I can't see how they wouldn't be somewhat incensed by his (and Baez's) tone when questioning state's witnesses.

Is this the first time CM has done any cross exams?

state does NOT NEED TO PROVE CAUSE OF DEATH. they only need to prove there WAS a death.

so...onus is on the state to prove that the facts show murder beyond a reasonable doubt....which they are doing slowly, methodically, and brilliantly.

Dont they have to prove murder?

I mean people die all the time and those deaths can be proven but not every death is a murder.

If they is no evidence of murder and she gets convicted I have to reconsider my death penalty stance. Beyond a reasonable doubt. Is what I would require if I were on any jury and what I expect from my state.

In any case because I do not want to think someone can be convicted of a crime they did not commit because of defined law. IMO

MAN it still shocks the pants off of me how this woman cannot shed a tear.

Aha! I am fairly certain I know what is making Casey sick. It is her extreme and violent hatred for Jeff Ashton! She just can't stomach him, he makes her heave. She undoubtedly remembers how he described in detail how he imagines she murdered Caylee and she was PO'ed beyond measure. She can't simply throw him out of her house as she did Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla when they held her feet to the fire. She only gets the sick heaves when Mr Ashton is speaking!

Gosh this hard to keep up with at 11.30pm. Please keep posting, will read tomorrow and thank again all!

I know that when I cry, I usually don't pick my nose to death with a kleenex....I don't get it.

I wish my psychologist were on this jury. He can see through any and all BS, and he is insanely convincing.

Yes, from the same girl who was out partying days after SHE admits her baby drowned,moving in with BF same day baby drowned, the jury sees this ( I hope ).

The state needs to sing this point loud in their closing arguements to make sure the jury gets it the way we do.

The jurors have seen the pictures of the duct tape on Caylee's skull and know exactly where and how much was applied.

ICA continues to receive comfort from attorney by patting her on her back. I've never seen this done before. She is not a child.

well maybe she should have thought ............... before all this happened to Caylee ........just so she could have some free time with her boyfriends!!
Now she is acting like this, shock!! WTHeck!
Sorry, I am having a difficult time understanding! xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member