2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see where he is going with this.

Where and how they found this bone is significant in showing how long Caylee's body was there.

Approximately how long were these remains in this area? asked by JA

answer from witness: a period of 6 months

6 MONTHS!!!!
In other words, they were at that location since shortly after death, which blows the DT theory re Kronk and a later placement for reward.

Does DS being a "cross-examine expert" = professional handholder/Caseysitter? I recall her doing cross once and it wasn't very effective. Has she done anything else in court? CM has at least done some cross and objections.

Those huge dents in her forehead, I swear horns are going to pop out.

So now her attorney is up for cross and her tears have stopped.

Sickening.

CM questioning if there were any evidence of broken bones, etc., during her childhood. I guess he's trying to say she was never abused...well, until she was tossed in the woods, of course.

BOMBSHELL defense is going to claim two rabid squirells placed the duct tape:crazy:

Why is CM so intrigued by broken bones?? Just because ICA didn't break Caylee's bones means what??

OMG!!! Now CM is up still talking about the bones and she is able to sit up, look and listen now!

CM going for the very weak, "No signs of trauma on body."

Um, to me, this is irrelevant. ICA hadn't previously beaten the crap out of Caylee. Okay. Still doesn't mean she didn't kill her, does it?

CM: No evidence of trauma prior to death.

Yeah, who claimed she was abused prior to Casey deliberately murdering her?!?

Neither chloroform and duct tape nor drowning would cause broken bones, I would think. We get it, Caylee was a healthy child...BEFORE SHE WAS KILLED.

OMG...CM is calling out his senior disadvantages again...either do your job or retire!

There is NO evidence of injury before death because she was loved and cared for by her grandparents!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps