2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to make us think all these pieces scattered were "little bones". FAIL! I heard trunk, Mr. Cheney. Ribs. Spine.

Is CM gonna ask what kind of animals chewed on the bones? What a sickening man he is.

I'm confused about something. Last night on HLN Mark NeJame said that Kronk was not compensated for finding the remains because he called 911 and not the hotline. Something about him personally giving Roy the money because he felt like he deserved it. Is this true?

IIRC YES, he did.

Does the DT have an xray of a previous fracture for Caylee? Trying to discredit testimony

Good lord, I hope they don't. What would that prove? That Caylee was abused by her mother!!! I have no idea what the defense is thinking. Pick a defense and stick with it fgs!!

CM will get nowhere with this line. This ship has sailed... the body movement theory is done. Arguing about the disarticulation, 100% recovery, dispersal rates as specific -- all irrelevant to any reasonable person's conclusion that the body wasn't moved, and certainly not repeatedly.

I'm confused about something. Last night on HLN Mark NeJame said that Kronk was not compensated for finding the remains because he called 911 and not the hotline. Something about him personally giving Roy the money because he felt like he deserved it. Is this true?

Yes, that is true.

Finally I can lift my head... and I'm angry.

trial67.jpg

She may be thinking...OMG give me some balloons! I will fill them up with this water and hurl huge bombs in the courtroom. I am so Frushtrated!

Mason is so annoying... he makes a statement, then asks the witness to answer... put it in the form of a question! Grr!

Jurors still paying close attention as get closer to lunch break #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:16 AM

Mason trying to establish distance bones from road and dragged. Schultz doesn't know. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:14 AM

Jurors are watching the interaction between Cheney and the witness. Cheney is walking around the courtroom. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 10:13 AM

I dislike CM intensely but I think now he's doing what he has to as an atty to try to save his client's life.
jmo

Don't let that fool you Mr. Kronk is no angel. He has some skeletons in his closet.

Mason talking about Bags, bags, bags,...Wouldn't this be a good time to show the Matching Whitney Laundry bag to the one at the scene, in the Anthony's garage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exam_Dumps