2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr G has her stuff so together, if anyone can do it she may just have Casey a crumpled mass under the table by the end of the day.

Ladies and Gents ... The state's Quarterback is in the house ... Dr. G will carry Caylee's winning game ball all the way down the field!

How nice would it be if the SA could take a photo a living Caylee and superimpose it onto a picture of her skull (nasal aperture area) with the tape and see if the tape actually met with the area of Caylee's nose...

:eek: :eek: what an awesome suggestion!!

That would make such a statement.

Did CM really not address the witness other than "you ready?"

RUDE MASON VERY RUDE. YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS. (((or hearing apparently)))

Going through her education. Extremely smart. I hope during the cross they don't insult her too much for her show.

Not to brag or anything but SLU is among the best of the best medical schools ... I'm a bit biased! And we have some of the best hospitals in the nation. She has amazing educational experience & training.

How the heck has she been an MD since '82?! She must have been a child prodigy!

St. Louis University!!!

Yea - hometown shout out!!

Dr. G is soooooooooooooooooooooooo over-qualified it's ridiculous. I would love to see how the DT will attempt to discredit her, which I don't believe they can.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lady. She is one classy lady!!! Can't wait to see how she handles the DT :)

He got an attorney awful quickly, he is one of the people that the more he speaks the more he buries himself, I'll wait till he testifies before I make my decision about Mr. Kronk.

The way people are attacking him, it was a smart move to get an attorney "awful quickly". Anyone even remotely connected to this case by choice or otherwise would be wise to hire an attorney.

Dr G up now. Chief medical examiner since 2004

Long list of previous jobs.
MD 82 st Louis
On and on....pathology...forensic pathology....wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics