2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still stone faced.“@CindyMefford: @JimLichtenstein Could we get a jury update please? Reaction? Are they looking at #CaseyAnthony Thanks!”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:24 AM

Dr. John Schultz excused sidebar before next witness jurors looking at audience #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:24 AM

Jurors staring at monitors as Dr. circles which of Caylees bones were found where. #caseyanthony has still not looked at these pictures.
by anthonycase via twitter at 10:24 AM

Dorothy Sims: We know you read here. Just a small piece of advice. If you want people to believe ICA is crying, tell her to dump that bottle of water on her head so that there is some actual wetness on her eyes and nose.

'Cause, sweetie, no one is buying the act as it now stands.

I continue to be amazed how bad Casey is if she is really fake crying... the tissues are dry? Seriously, she doesn't have a bottle of eye drops?

An aside, it would be amazing if they could make custom 3D wallpaper from a picture of the crime scene where Caylee's chewed up, taped up bones lay scattered for all the walls of Casey's cell as if she were standing in the middle of the crime scene again as part of her sentencing so she can live the rest of her life looking down or with her eyes closed for 23 hours a day.

Respectfully disagree. Thank goodness for Kronk. He was IMO Caylee's angel. He may not be perfect but at least his "skeletons" are in the closet, not decomposing in a swamp.

He got an attorney awful quickly, he is one of the people that the more he speaks the more he buries himself, I'll wait till he testifies before I make my decision about Mr. Kronk.

How nice would it be if the SA could take a photo a living Caylee and superimpose it onto a picture of her skull (nasal aperture area) with the tape and see if the tape actually met with the area of Caylee's nose...

I would do it if I had a photo of the skull. I don't want to see Caylee's though.

I heard on HLN last night per Nejame that he couldn't collect the money because he had called 911 rather than the missing child center (or something to that effect, I don't remember exactly what they called it).

also he was then employed by the city too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove