2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the last scene from the movie Psycho? Sometimes KC reminds me of that scene.

They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of person I am.

A fly has landed upon his hand, which rests in his lap.

I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see, and they'll know, and they'll say... (as he slowly raises his eyes to meet ours, smirking) 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly!'

Speaking of Cindy, I can't help it, the question keeps popping into my head as to why Caylee was wearing the SAME SHORTS she wore to see great grandfather on June 15.

If Caylee went to bed the evening of the 15th after swimming in the pool earlier that evening, wouldn't she wear jammies? I've never known a mom to put the same shorts back on a toddler the next day - sometimes a toddler wears two outfits in a day. With all of the clothes Caylee had, why the same shorts which probably would have been somewhat dirty by Monday? :waitasec:

Plus GA says he saw her the morning of the 16th wearing jean shorts (which I've never believed - just mo.)

I don't find this unusual at all.

Perhaps Cindy put those shorts on little Caylee just prior to them going to visit Great-Grandpa Plesea at the nursing home on Sunday afternoon. Perhaps the shorts were removed as soon as they returned home and just prior to Cindy and little Caylee going swimming that afternoon. Perhaps the shorts were not soiled and were instead folded up and set aside to be worn again. Perhaps on Monday morning the shorts were put back on little Caylee.

I have done this when my granddaughter (who is the about the same age little Caylee was when all of this happened). My little granddaughter is with me 6-7 days and 3-4 nights a week.

Sometimes she will spend the first part of the day in her jammies. When we are preparing for an outing, I will change her into an outfit to go out to the store, or to visit with someone, or to go to the doctor, or wherever.

When we get back home, if her outing clothing is not soiled, I will remove it, fold it up, and then set it aside to be worn again in the near future. I will then put her into some play clothes in which she will spend the rest of the day until time for bed.

This same scenario applies if I dress my little granddaughter to go to church on a Sunday morning. If she has not soiled her dress during Sunday School, then I will remove it upon returning home, put it back on a hanger, and return it to the closet to be worn again in the future.

I do not always find it necessary to wash her unsoiled clothing after only having been worn for an hour or two.

Heck, I do the same thing with a pair of my own jeans. I do not always wash them in between wearing--especially if I have only worn them for an hour or two.

I guess you can call me either logical, thrifty, sensible, dirty, or whatever. It just makes no sense to me to wash clothing that has not been soiled and/or is not smelly.

It was never found out why Lyons, Nejames, Conway and any other lawyers left their respective clients?

If nobody else answers this I'll try.

Nejames left George and Cindy early on because they refused to follow his advice.

Lyons claimed it was due to finances. (I think it was because she didn't want to blemish her 'perfect' record)

Conway had some kind of 'conflict of interest' fuss a while back when Baez tried to call him as a witness for something, forgot what but I think that's why he left.

i really wonder what the jury thinks when going back and forth between the well put together SA with the professional looking displays and such.. to the DT with jb and his big note pad and lousy spelling lol.. smh

Is that the one where the guy also shot the Family Court Judge?

Yes! Darren Mack, wealthy Reno, Nevada businessman, stabbed his wife to death (they were in the process of divorce), and then shot the family court judge with a high-powered rifle from a parking structure opposite the courthouse. The judge was shot while sitting in his chambers.

It's complicated. The body was found on Dec. 11. Cindy demanded they look for an alive Caylee, despite that TES came in with special equipment in August but the area was flooded by then. If they took the equipment into the area, little bones would be pushed into the silt, a body could be upset and damaged and evidence could be changed under those conditions. TES was correct in their assessment according to how the body was found. LE was conducting searches too but I'm not sure where and in what order but it's all on threads somewhere here. Plus all the Kronk reports involves LE in the area but NOT in the EXACT area iirc.

People on foot looked but couldn't go in due to water levels. Remember Caylee was not missing until July 15/16 and the A's claimed it was a kidnapping. Some searches were performed though in July and August - you can read the threads on TES (Texas Equisearch) and you'll find out all the areas they searched. They worked in conjunction with LE. Cindy was desparately trying to be the boss.

What lead them to search in this particular place way back then?! Not ICA info, surely.

(I know nothing about this, so bear with me if everyone else already knows this info.)

Anybody know how to email HHJP? I sho' would like him to be apprised of the flip off. Wonder how he would respond? ;)

You might find something here if you browse around :) :

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/judges/directory/index.shtml

Or better yet we can email all the national news rooms with the video, they'll be on it like hot cakes. HHJP would be made aware of it for sure.

What a piece of work that woman is :loser:

Did you follow the testimony today?
All I'm doing is writing down what happened in court.
No duct tape found in the home except for on the gas can. GA said he placed that tape on the gas can.
GA put the posters up with that tape. KC was in jail.
It's probably already been noted, but this was NOT the tape that was on the can that George referred to. Yes, he had put tape over the vent, but somewhere along the way it had morphed into a larger piece put on haphazardly...I believe George said in his depo that he would not have put it on sloppily. I remember way back when we had discussed if Casey had cut/torn off pieces of tape and left one on the gas can. What I had difficulty following is which can was being referred to when he was testifying. IIRC the can that the State showed him (in their office) was not the can that JB was showing him while he was on the stand. I hope I have that right. lol

If nobody else answers this I'll try.

Nejames left George and Cindy early on because they refused to follow his advice.

Lyons claimed it was due to finances. (I think it was because she didn't want to blemish her 'perfect' record)

Conway had some kind of 'conflict of interest' fuss a while back when Baez tried to call him as a witness for something, forgot what but I think that's why he left.

What was NeJames's advice to GA and CA? All I ever heard is that he believed Casey knew what happened to Caylee.

Okay.............. I need some help here remembering a term. What is too smart for common sense mean? TIA. There's a specific term, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

book smart?
brainy-ack?
dunlurken? (he-he)

What lead them to search in this particular place way back then?! Not ICA info, surely.

(I know nothing about this, so bear with me if everyone else already knows this info.)
Woods close to As home (a neighborhood search)?
We here were following pings as I imagine LE was doing to. IIRC, our pings also centered around time periods when Casey was "silent" which gave her the window of opportunity to dispose of the body. IIRC, most of these silent periods were AWAY from the A home. I know I assumed that the times when the pings showed activity at or near the Anthony home that she was actually AT home. However, cell pings near the home would probably have been bouncing off the same tower.
Hope I made some sort of sense.

So can anyone tell me with the 174 times she wiped her eyes and nose with that one tissue, why it is still dry. My tissues usually end up in tiny little wet half torn apart snotty balls.

i really wonder what the jury thinks when going back and forth between the well put together SA with the professional looking displays and such.. to the DT with jb and his big note pad and lousy spelling lol.. smh

I generally don't have overwhelming feelings about ICA one way or the other. Probably because I haven't followed this case closely until the trial, and my focus has been soley on the evidence. The only times I've ever felt any real feelings concerning her was extreme animosity when I saw where this precious child's body was tossed like trash, and mild sympathy for her every time her (redacted) attorney opens his mouth.

I cannot imagine how Baez is going to continue to insist that RK moved Caylee after what the entomologist said today. Still curious to where he is going with this theory anyway, since it does not tell whether Casey killed Caylee or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3