2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't someone just say that there was no unprocessed food in the trunk or 'garbage bag'? Or has this been asked and answered? tia

Dr. Haskell is helpful! He has a spelling list/vocabulary list for Jose! :floorlaugh:

JB's is always trying to make things seem bigger or more dramatic than they are by using the same phrases

"in fact, sir, did you not....?"

i have noticed i can use court lingo to win an argument or make a point- example to my husband-lol - did you not ____ or what say the hubby??? :great: i have no recollection of spending money !!

soooooo
the flies were out to frame casey too?

pffft

I believe he is from Rennsellaer, Indiana which is primarily a small community near where I live. Lots of open land between towns...lots of farming done in the area.

I live in Lafayette, IN... south of Rensselaer. :seeya:

Did someone mention he has four degrees from Purdue?

JB has now drawn a picture of what appears to be a bucket of flies. :waitasec:

Someone needs to order this <unusual person> to wear a wireless microphone if he is unable to stop roaming away from the podium!!!!!!!

JB is going to be mad that nobody can hear him today. He keeps moving away from the microphone.

Did he just offer to add new words to JB's vocabulary, help him with spelling? LOLOLOLOLOL I am dying here!

JB needs to admit he doesn't know anything.

I love the way these professionals are handling the cross!!!

The maggot migration has been seen by Dr. Haskell go as far as one hundred yards away.
Oh oh - Baez finally admitted we were talking about a body decomposing there.

I think the spelling is really for the Court Reporter, however, JB was not about to write any words on the Big Art Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member