2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, I have been waiting for someone else to say this. He totally reminds me of a bigger PeeWee Herman!! Not being snarky at all but he so does!!!!

Reminds me of Vinnie Gambino (lawyer on 'My Cousin Vinny') who I am convinced is Jose's hero. I don't think Jose realizes he is a caricature!

Ok - I have to laugh at the big pad of paper. He really isn't doing anything with it, except writing dates on it, and squigglies. :lol:

I missed a lot. I see JB is being his usual pleasant self.

If the murderess inmate keeps laughing im gonna crawl through my monitor and strangle her!

Let her keep on being "happy", I'm sure the jury will pick up on it.....

And we're back to the conspiracy/shoddy police work

JB turns new page on his illustration board (oh holy night!) LOL

"So to be precise, you could have tracked something back to a slight range, could you not?"

Dr. Haskell "I can look for ONE or I can look for thousands!" LOVE his midwestern humor! Puts me in mind of Prairie Home Companion!

I believe he is from Rennsellaer, Indiana which is primarily a small community near where I live. Lots of open land between towns...lots of farming done in the area.

Regarding the defendant's good ole body shaking belly laugh;
this womans behavior never ceases to amaze me. I keep thinking back to what Mark Klass said recently ( paraphrasing ) " she will adapt quite nicely to prison & thrive there. Her sex life won't suffer at all, she'll do fine even with a lesbian life style. People like her adapt quite well". I understand more & more what he means.

this is why my hopes are she gets the DP if she gets LWOP she will carry on and create a life behind bars with friends and her own version of normal. She would feel no remorse and no guilt so she should get that needle

kathy

Dr. H: it was the most intensive scene processing I have seen

Thank you for making the point, JB, that he is VERY experienced in his field!

I think Haskell doesn't like the way JB has treated his trusted colleague Dr. Vass.

Oh,my goodness. The best collection he's seen in 30 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive