2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we're back to the DT insisting there was never a decomposing body in the trunk? :banghead:

Her arrogant manner is truly maddening. I can't fathom what the DT must be thinking. Yesterday was a reactionary attempt to "look angry", at least in partial response to criticism from talking heads, IMO. But she can't pull it off -- always falls back on her natural attitude of superiority. Truly dangerous, I believe. Doesn't seem to realize that this testimony is very damaging.
:cow:

This guy is fabulous. He's not the least bit rattled by JB. It would have been fun to see him go up against CM.

He's VERY sure of himself and no one is going to get anything over on this guy.

Dr. H also examined filters from vacuums after car was cleaned. Found more carrion insects.

BBM:

:rocker: I totally agree ! And sometimes you have to play "devils advocate" to understand the "unusual persons" involved on the DT.

I was thinking the same as you -- JB could "care less" about ICA, and this really shows when you watch their interaction in the courtroom, particularly since the "you're acting like a 2 year old" comment was made during Jury Selection !

I believe he is "stuck" -- and ICA will turn on him because his performance on a scale of 1-10 is a -10 ! MOO MOO MOO

But on the other hand, JB is a "bad lawyer" ... totally UNPREPARED and "shooting from the hip" ! Also, his constant "character assassination" of every witness that has taken the stand -- totally unnecessary and totally insulting !

MOO MOO and MOO ...

bbm. SO TRUE!

Love it!

JB asking if these flies can be found on your window sill if not cleaned for a while.

Dr. H says his wife does a good job of cleaning, so NO he would not find them on his window sill.

Dang it, he's already taken ladies!
Lucky Mrs. Haskell

I am SO falling in love with Dr Haskell.....

His song and dance with Baez.....PRICELESS!!

Then you will love it when the defense entomological expert is on the stand for the defense, and Jeff asks him, ''who educated you?" (it was none other than Dr. Haskell) LOL...joke's on JB!

this cross is hilarious! sorry I just have to share... JB tripping over the microphone, etc

Baez is stating that speciman from vacuuming was not sent to Dr. H until early 2011.

Baez being a smart@ss. For real.

So JB lets take-out food rot in his car until there is flies, and also has dead flies in his windowsills? That tells me so much more about him than I ever ever wanted to know.

Her arrogant manner is truly maddening. I can't fathom what the DT must be thinking. Yesterday was a reactionary attempt to "look angry", at least in partial response to criticism from talking heads, IMO. But she can't pull it off -- always falls back on her natural attitude of superiority. Truly dangerous, I believe. Doesn't seem to realize that this testimony is very damaging.
:cow:

Did you see the smirk on her face when Dr H mentioned his wife kept their windowsills clean? ICA is flying higher than a kite today. It appears so incongruous to the testimony. IMO

and insisting on and clarifying some very fine and important points as he does it; neither JB or ICA seem to have caught on to the fact that he is very successfully rebutting their position....

leave it to beaver eddie haskell . better than pee wee

Mr. Baez - he is crucifying you - maybe you should sit down.
The flies get in the trunk - they hadn't got into the trash bag yet. These were the ones that were in the filter.

I don't see how he thinks that trying to make this whole thing into a giant conspiracy, perpetrated by every expert and common person from one end of the country to the other is helping his case.

If I was on the jury, the fact that JB is doing this would make me look at this client as being guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961