2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JB wants to look smart he grabs his chart! It doesnt help but he tries. Dr Haskell is really good with the Jury. He looks at them and explains things in lay mans terms.

I always took garbage to contain food stuffs and trash to contain things like paper, boxes, etc (but no food). JMO

I am a grown woman. I know that trash and garbage are the same thing but even I am getting confused this morning.

.....so you can’y testify intelligently....wow

Caylee is laughing heartily. (sorry I won't post too much about her demeanor today)

Yes she got a real belly laugh out of that one then realized or got chastised and started dabbing her imaginary tears with an imaginary tissue. Where is her tissue wrangler today?

Baez: Dr. Vass your old colleague?
Dr. Haskell: Dr. Vass, my trusted colleague, yes.

I can testify intelligently says Dr. Haskell!

Love it!

Regarding the defendant's good ole body shaking belly laugh;
this womans behavior never ceases to amaze me. I keep thinking back to what Mark Klass said recently ( paraphrasing ) " she will adapt quite nicely to prison & thrive there. Her sex life won't suffer at all, she'll do fine even with a lesbian life style. People like her adapt quite well". I understand more & more what he means.

only blowflys in home if unprocessed meat. sometimes processed meats.

Baez is trying to show these flys can be found without decomp of human.

I don't see how he thinks that trying to make this whole thing into a giant conspiracy, perpetrated by every expert and common person from one end of the country to the other is helping his case.

Baez seemed to imply that him and Dr Voss are good buddies and that theres a conspiracy

I am SO falling in love with Dr Haskell.....

His song and dance with Baez.....PRICELESS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166