2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez...this is like watching Godzilla beat the snot out of Bambi. :floorlaugh:

Cause you know- the discussion of insects chewing on your deceased daughter's flesh is highly amusing.

JB is trying to "WOW" to the jury with his "high tech" big pad of paper.

He reminds me of PeeWee Herman every time he gets his big white paper out and starts drawing.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

....but I like PeeWee (He is from Tampa just like our jury).

I might be getting my dates/facts wrong but didn't Melissa E. state that she was in Casey's car on July 3rd and it had no smell? (First time poster so hope I am doing this right!)

I guess we don't have a problem with the towels and flies, eh, ICA?

Yeah ICA flies feeding off your decomposing baby..sooooo funny

She is just one demented person. I can not even fathom knowing one like her. She just brings out the worst in people. Anyone know how GA and CA are holding up during this.

Love it! This witness is handing the snark right back to Jose!

and insisting on and clarifying some very fine and important points as he does it; neither JB or ICA seem to have caught on to the fact that he is very successfully rebutting their position....

so can someone break this down for me, the whole garbage vrs trash and how it pertains to the evidence? Is the purpose that it was a trash bag, that it didn't contain organic material? Therefore...? ack, please explain this to me.

OMG! LMAO at JB and the big paper pad! Asking the jury if they can see it ok! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Today JB thinks he is Lord of the Flies since he can properly pronounce one species. Wondr how long he practiced that last night?

W.T.H. is she laughing at? My God she's so off, there are still talking about your child.

Yeah, as someone just posted about George's demeanor.....I wish we had split screens to show them when Casey was laughing.

I love the witnesses posture on the stand. Kinda of like he's saying "really, JB? really? but without actually saying it.

Stepped away for a bit but was still listening...I see we're back to the drawing board and the trash-vs garbage verbiage...:giggle: Too bad I wasn't at the laptop to screencap ICA's laughter...they are talking about her decomposing baby FGS and she laughs. :doh:

BAEZ ---- talking about dna that can be found in insects?
BAEZ - these paper towels wernt sent for dna testing?
BAEZ - MY QUESTION IS you didnt send them off for dna testing YOU SENT THEM OFF TO DR VOSS

Baez is twisting things but this Dr. is not letting him get away with it.

so can someone break this down for me, the whole garbage vrs trash and how it pertains to the evidence? Is the purpose that it was a trash bag, that it didn't contain organic material? Therefore...? ack, please explain this to me.

If there was no decomposing food in the bag but just trash...the flies came to the decomp of little Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966