2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG KC is laughing and smiling in open court at bug testimony!!!!

Casey laughs a LOT at the garbage vs. trash joke.

Okay who in here asked for JB to draw on the pad? He took your advice!!! UGH

W.T.H. is she laughing at? My God she's so off, there are still talking about your child.

I am glad to hear JB objecting, means he will be doing the cross...which also means (IMO) the States case will soon be made stronger! THANKS JB!

To literally play devils advocate for a minute... could there be a chance that JB does know that ICA is guilty and there is a part of him that could care less what happens to his client because he too has seen the light on ICA's guilt. I mean at this point, he is stuck defending her (right?), and he by law has to put forward some sort of defense (right?). His defense, however, is SO far lacking ANY validity that perhaps, just perhaps, he is only going through the motions and doesn't actually want his client to get off?
Please remember I am only playing devils advocate, just wondering if anyone has also had this cross their mind? TIA

OR, is he just a REALLY bad lawyer. (IMO)

BBM:

:rocker: I totally agree ! And sometimes you have to play "devils advocate" to understand the "unusual persons" involved on the DT.

I was thinking the same as you -- JB could "care less" about ICA, and this really shows when you watch their interaction in the courtroom, particularly since the "you're acting like a 2 year old" comment was made during Jury Selection !

I believe he is "stuck" -- and ICA will turn on him because his performance on a scale of 1-10 is a -10 ! MOO MOO MOO

But on the other hand, JB is a "bad lawyer" ... totally UNPREPARED and "shooting from the hip" ! Also, his constant "character assassination" of every witness that has taken the stand -- totally unnecessary and totally insulting !

MOO MOO and MOO ...

How could she laugh! Very funny huh Casey, this whole thing is amusing you isn't it.

processed food is different the decomp JB...get it right...

and there are different types of flies...

Well I never thought I'd ever say anything nice about Baez, but that WAS funny!

JB: Well, we're doing THAT again...

when debating garbage = trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members