CANADA Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if LE has searched area where car was found or inside the buildings on site?

Are there any proofs of a connection between these ladies, or is it only speculations due to the fact that they are females, of Chinese origin, and about the same age?
Would you/your friend have made the same claims/speculations if they had been three blond, French-speaking women in their 50s?

I would. Wouldn't you?
And people are speculating. That's what we do here. They don't need to have proof of their speculations.

Last edited:
No, I see no connections between them in fact, and indeed no evidence of any similarity in the nature of their disappearances.

Poor Ying Zhang, an acupuncturist, was attacked at her clinic, which happened to be in Markham. Her alleged killer - from East Gwillimbury, far north of Markham - has been arrested. IMO, she was targetted for some personal reason, which was unlikely to have anything to do with real estate.

Police haven't uttered a word about lawyer Isabella Dan in well over a year. IMO, that means they have evidence that her disappearance was not of 'public interest'. IMO, it's very unlikely they suspect she was murdered, or it would have been in the news.

In this case, although Ying Mui happens to live in Markham, her brokerage is in Richmond Hill, and she shows listings all over. Police behaviour at this moment is revealing they suspect she may have been attacked while showing a listing.

Female real estate agents are particularly vulnerable to stranger attacks. There was a case last year in New Zealand I followed, the victim agent was Chinese, because the man who killed her was Chinese and she spoke his language.

There are actual murders and shootings of Asian men all over TO that are very likely to be linked because they belong to gangs. Somehow, that isn't of interest, just allegations of some type of middle-aged female gang.

JMO

[bbm]

what? where are these allegations??

And how unusual that they don't know for sure if she went there... It must be empty otherwise at least the owners/occupants would know if she had been there. I don't know any female real estate agents who go to empty properties in rural areas by themselves.

it still happens, despite the danger

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back