2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Casey is back to her tennis-match way of listening: left to questioner, right to answerer, left to questioner, right to answerer. So why was she unable to look at that one Dr yesterday??

Love it!

JB asking if these flies can be found on your window sill if not cleaned for a while.

Dr. H says his wife does a good job of cleaning, so NO he would not find them on his window sill.

Why does Dr. Haskell look like he is going to burst out laughing at any moment?

I am a grown woman. I know that trash and garbage are the same thing but even I am getting confused this morning.

It s not the same trash is paper and wrappers and stuff garbage is what you put in a garbage disposal.

Jose better "watch hisself" constantly downing Dr. Vass, cuz if the jury was as impressed with Dr. Vass as I am, he is AGAIN destroying his (jose's) own case.

Jose is the lowest of the low.

Does little Casey think this is funny,,,talking about flies that were on her decomposing daughters body? This and her are sick!

I get really POed with how the
DT treats these expert witnesses---these experts are PHD's and are leaders in their field!!!!! Sorry I HAD TO VENT

Dr. Haskell "I can look for ONE or I can look for thousands!" LOVE his midwestern humor! Puts me in mind of Prairie Home Companion!

Cause you know- the discussion of insects chewing on your deceased daughter's flesh is highly amusing.

Apparently not as disturbing as animals gnawing on her daughters bones. :doh: Please dear God, please let the jury connect this!

Pointing out that 1,000 of blowflys can be found on decomp bodies, not uncommon to find a blowfly in garbage.

I might be getting my dates/facts wrong but didn't Melissa E. state that she was in Casey's car on July 3rd and it had no smell? (First time poster so hope I am doing this right!)

No.

That was not ICA's car she was in. ICA's car was towed from Amscot to Johnson's Tow Yard prior to July 1.

Subsequently ICA used Tony L's car while he was in New York, and Amy H's car while she was in Puerto Rico.

Of course neither of those cars had a stench as Caylee's decomposing body was only in her own car, and she dumped Caylee on or about June 24 off Suburban Drive.

Because he already testified she must have been somewhere else before the trunk hence hardly any blowflies!

yes, it’s not unheard of
no, it’s not unheard of

JB needs to get a better command of wording a question

I get really POed with how the
DT treats these expert witnesses---these experts are PHD's and are leaders in their field!!!!! Sorry I HAD TO VENT

Dr. Haskell isn't letting Jose talk down to him, and I LOVE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166