2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can set your watch, to ICA and her "emotions"

She's soooo transparent. Can laugh and maintain a haughty demaenor all day while JB talks decomp fluid and flies eating her child, but let the big bad bullies mention her poor daughter or show a picture, and Heavens Forfend! It's right into "The Thinker". By the way, that's another example of how her narcissism blinds her. Nobody slumps in and out of exactly the same pose like some trained seal on the given cue.

Of course, less than a minute later, she pops right back up and into "haughtyville". What a piece of work.

:cow:

She has an odd way of looking at people - from the bottom up, like she's sizing them up in a way that her initial impression of them is that they are beneath her, thus she starts from the bottom. Haughty, like people who look at others from the top down. Very noticeable, very distracting, very telling.

I now know more about flies than I ever cared to know.

Again, this thread is moving so fast - don't know if my question was answered or not but are these witnesses all being CALLED BY THE DEFENSE??????

No, this is the prosecution's case.

obviously casey was cued by the dt to be upset and turn away during the ENTIRE crime scene now as opposed to last time she only turned away at the bones pics...

This woman is so precise. I would hire her in a second.

When will Baez learn that he DOES NOT have to cross examine every witness? Fighting every witness is damaging and damning to his client's case. #headsmack

Hopefully never. He's doing a great job for Caylee and the prosecution!

wonder if JB is going to ask Welch if kids walk to school next door there?

That was a CM asinine moment yesterday with another witness

Oh good grief. Another moment brought to you by "My Cousin Vinny"!!

Objection! The witness is not here to testify as to distance of the crime scene from the road! IMO...

JB and props don't get along....I foresee a Chevy Chase moment coming up.

She's helping Jose measure the floor?

And, yet another scene from "My Cousin Vinny" is played out in court by JB!

What does Baez think he is going to prove by measuring the distance of Caylee's remains from the street? That this witness is not a chemist?

Trees along side of road = bad
Bugs on decomposing body = fine and dandy

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads