2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The iorny... the skull was as far from the road as KC is from the jury.

EPIC FAIL, Baez! With those photos of vines, vegetation, trees---you are making it OBVIOUS that that body COULD NEVER have been seen from the street.
He's making 20 feet look LONGER with his hackneyed demos!IMO

Why is JB fighting any of this evidence from all of these experts since he insists Caylee "drowned"? Does he think all of the experts are fools, liars, or just plain wrong?

She has an odd way of looking at people - from the bottom up, like she's sizing them up in a way that her initial impression of them is that they are beneath her, thus she starts from the bottom. Haughty, like people who look at others from the top down. Very noticeable, very distracting, very telling.

True, and all very common traits in sociopaths.

omg ... JB making the witness get OFF the stand ... trying to do a demonstration ...

:waitasec: I guess he "thinks" this is his Perry Mason Moment ... NOT !

:floorlaugh:

Showing how close the skull was to the road. Almost as if ICA threw her out the window as she was driving by...

When will Baez learn that he DOES NOT have to cross examine every witness? Fighting every witness is damaging and damning to his client's case. #headsmack

Like yesterday the defenses cross with Dr. G was so damaging to their defense getting her to say 100% of all accidents involving children 911 is called. Yikes.

JB is upset that he doesn't have a 20 foot high pad/easel to draw on.

It seems to me that JB does his inappropriate and disrespectful hovering only with the FEMALE SA, "does he not?" Am I correct or am I not noticing him invading the space of the male SA's?

I just turned on HLN, afraid I don't have much of stomach for this so I'm glad I missed the blowfly testimony,

What is JB doing? Wasn't the SA complaining about him wandering yesterday?

I guess that means he is doing the cross? HLN just missed the start of it. More props? At least a tape measure/ruler is scientific. Perhaps the DT is getting all their props from a 3rd grade classroom.

I had on CNN earlier and they were covering there was more trouble with people lining up to get seats this morning.

Is JB opening the door for the piece of duct tape found away from the skull? Can the State suggest it was used to tie Caylee's hands?

(asking about measurements of the crime scene grid)
JW: "I don't know. You would have to ask Mr. Murdock."

What was the point of Jose's cross? What did the jury learn from that line of questioning?

20 feet is close to the road BUT there was so much vegetation. I was so surprised how thick it was back there.

Here JB goes measuring 20 feet again.

What is the purpose of measuring this? To me, it only shows how lazy KC was in hiding Caylee's remains. Stand at the tree line and toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member