2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the purpose of measuring this? To me, it only shows how lazy KC was in hiding Caylee's remains. Stand at the tree line and toss.
To suggest RK wanted the bag to be found so he could collect the reward?

PS- which makes no sense because the dispersal demonstrates that the body was there for a very long time.

Is JB opening the door for the piece of duct tape found away from the skull? Can the State suggest it was used to tie Caylee's hands?

IF he is trying to open the door about the fourth piece of duct tape, he probably does NOT realize it ...

He is scoring so many points for the SA ... he does NOT even realize it ...

BBM: I wonder if an attorney can answer this question ?

What just happened there? It looked like they were going to discuss things out of the presence of the jury... then nothing.

I don't get the point of JB tryng to imply that Casey would NEVER dump her so close to the street.... OF COURSE SHE WOULD! She was lazy as all get out and didn't think 2 minutes ahead. She was thinking about getting to Tony's and in a hurry. She didn't even care enough to remove her from the trunk for several days.... WTH is his point?

Heck, I want to do the redirect. Let me at her. :floorlaugh:

Hi all,

Got interrupted and meant to get some screenshots, but wasn't fast enough! I am sure someone must have already posted this-but did you SEE ICA's absolute smirk at the witness regarding not being paid?

It is the VERY first time I have seen an absolutely CLEAR look at hate and disdain.

Did anyone capture this??

Cheers!

JB: These items here that I'm pointing out, do you know what they are?
JW: They are stones.
JB: Were they found throughout the area where the remains were found?
JW: Yes they were.
JB: Were these like stone pavers?
JW: I don't know what type of stone but yes they could be consistent to stone pavers.

omg ... JB making the witness get OFF the stand ... trying to do a demonstration ...

:waitasec: I guess he "thinks" this is his Perry Mason Moment ... NOT !

:floorlaugh:
:waitasec: senior moments? Oh you said Perry... NOT Cheny-

It was quite interesting that the measuring tool went straight from MS Welsh to right in front of ICA. Don't think they intended to suggest that ICA was 25 feet from the remains and facing them, would they want to leave the jury with the impression that ICA was ever there no less 25 feet from the disposal site?

Is he trying to connect these stones to the pavers GA replaced in the backyard?

My guess is "yes" - he will try to implicate GA - however, do we really believe an ex-LE officer (George) would put his own house pavers near a dead body?

If anyone used pavers regarding this crime, my bet is on ICA alone.

But then again, Zanny could have come in the middle of the night and stole a few and dropped them off where she dumped the body.

Nope. You are absolutely correct...he is more invasive of the female SA and female witnesses...Cheney also appears to talk down to the female witnesses...IMO

Add that to only female DT being relegated to babysitting and patting Casey's hand; comments here that she likely is writing talking points for JB but she hasn't spoken up in a LONG time.

Is JB opening the door for the piece of duct tape found away from the skull? Can the State suggest it was used to tie Caylee's hands?

Hard for me to believe if it was attached to the bag that it would come loose from the bag and be 10 ft away...if it was on Caylee's wrists it could be due to the fact that her hand bones were quite scattered...hurts to type that, but that's the way I see it.

You know Baez lied to the jury yesterday - wonder if that is why state have brought it in today. Baez said there were only 3 pieces of duct tape total at the scene, he said the third piece (alluding there were only 2 on Caylee's face) was a few feet off. Hope the jury remember that and smart move by the state.

IF he is trying to open the door about the fourth piece of duct tape, he probably does NOT realize it ...

He is scoring so many points for the SA ... he does NOT even realize it ...

BBM: I wonder if an attorney can answer this question ?
WFTV talking about Ashton speaking about being restrained.

My thought with the stone pavers was the DC video and how Ithink it was JH who talked about them sorry if I have the names crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tawana V