2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any opinions as to why JB keeps bringing up the pavers? Is he going to say Kronk put them there to help himself "find" the body again after hiding it? Then he called a psychic and gave her a tip on the body location and had her call DC to find it?

I'd have to go back and find it, but there was a lot of hoopla over pavers and the man that the A's hired - D. Casey? Something about pavers being near the body? Anyone remember or can post a link?

As to how far the remains were from the road, what does Baez think, that casey would have just dropped her off on the road ? She didn't want Caylee to be found and is more than capable of carrying her that distance.

JB: These items here that I'm pointing out, do you know what they are?
JW: They are stones.
JB: Were they found throughout the area where the remains were found?
JW: Yes they were.
JB: Were these like stone pavers?
JW: I don't know what type of stone but yes they could be consistent to stone pavers.

Going out on a limb in the future I see

Dom Casey
Hoover
Kronk
and those pavers Dom Casey was moving

Hopefully the State will bring in the "extra" piece of tape...and then go back to the stain outline.

I don't get the point of JB tryng to imply that Casey would NEVER dump her so close to the street.... OF COURSE SHE WOULD! She was lazy as all get out and didn't think 2 minutes ahead. She was thinking about getting to Tony's and in a hurry. She didn't even care enough to remove her from the trunk for several days.... WTH is his point?

Heck, I want to do the redirect. Let me at her. :floorlaugh:
I'm thinking that JB is going after Dr. G saying that "the body was hidden" - well it was only 19 feet from the road - therefore not hidden. IDK - trying to think like JB.

Is JB opening the door for the piece of duct tape found away from the skull? Can the State suggest it was used to tie Caylee's hands?

I personally think it was covering her eyes.

sidenote

The poster who suggested the sidebar be left open during trial is my hero. Since this thread should be about what is happening during testimony the sidebar would offer those who wish to chat about the day thus far a place to do so without distracting those interested in testimony only. jmo

I don't get the point of JB tryng to imply that Casey would NEVER dump her so close to the street.... OF COURSE SHE WOULD! She was lazy as all get out and didn't think 2 minutes ahead. She was thinking about getting to Tony's and in a hurry. She didn't even care enough to remove her from the trunk for several days.... WTH is his point?

Heck, I want to do the redirect. Let me at her. :floorlaugh:

Especially if those bags were leaking at all. She would have tossed it as quickly as she could. No time to take another shower before hooking up with her man.

IF he is trying to open the door about the fourth piece of duct tape, he probably does NOT realize it ...

He is scoring so many points for the SA ... he does NOT even realize it ...

BBM: I wonder if an attorney can answer this question ?

Come on, Baez!! Keep on talking! Don't stop now baby! Open that door and let Ashton get it in!

y'all will hear me screaming from the rooftops!

I can't help but think ICA wanted those remains found. To her, the discovery of the body would prove kidnapping by Zanny. She told Lee, "she's very close"...

Across the web, on several message boards and blogs, there seems to be a plethora of "new posters" that seem to "coincidently" parrot LKB and Jennifer Barringer on TV.

The funny part is, WE are not the ones that need to be convinced - the JURORS do.

Another EPIC FAIL on the part of the Defense team. :loser:

They are mostly trolls (internet message board baiters) ignore them and they go away.

My guess is "yes" - he will try to implicate GA - however, do we really believe an ex-LE officer (George) would put his own house pavers near a dead body?

If anyone used pavers regarding this crime, my bet is on ICA alone.

But then again, Zanny could have come in the middle of the night and stole a few and dropped them off where she dumped the body.

But wouldn't it be just dandy to hear Dominic Casey's explanation as to WHY he was looking for and near "3 pavers"....hmmmmmm. Bet you would like to hear that one too, JB. Like perhaps YOUR CLIENT pointed him in that direction.:floorlaugh:

#CaseyAnthony Looks like some communication from jury to Judge Perry.by Bobkealing via twitter at 10:28 AM

attorneys at sidebar

#CaseyAnthony Perry relating some sort of jury question to attorneys.by Bobkealing via twitter at 10:30 AM

Just an aside...I think KB is an active reader here. Just a feeling.

yesterday CM was trying to make a big point about how close the remains were to the road and the fact that being next to a school, children may have happened upon it, thats how close it was, blah blah blah.

What point that line of thought would illustrate IDNK.

If Baez brings Dom Casey in for the defense, will this be another witness able to say "You never paid me Mr Baez"?

And indicates to me that she didn't want to go too far in the woods carrying a body, (i.e. woman disposing of the body as opposed to a man, JMO)

Yikes, with all the bugs and snakes, who would want to - EEW!

W.T.H. is she laughing at? My God she's so off, there are still talking about your child.

I believe I have just figured this out. The smell of decomp is coming from a towel used to mop up the melting juices from the frozen meat Casey stole from her mother's refridge that day to feed Tony. Remember when he picked her up at the lot she handed him bags of the food.

There is simply too little time between when Casey left home and left her car for any decomp to have created such a stench. She left home with Caylee, killed her or accidently killed or found her dead, brought her home to wrap her up...why the duck tape...who knows and then dumped her in the woods.

The smell came from decomposing chicken, beef.....

Caylee was not in the car more than a few hours.....events prove that no matter what these scientists say.

Huh??

In the hot Florida sun there was MORE than enough time for poor Cayleee to decompose and cause a stench :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~