2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, Baez!! Keep on talking! Don't stop now baby! Open that door and let Ashton get it in!

y'all will hear me screaming from the rooftops!

Baez was going on about this singular piece of duct tape yesterday so I think that door is open :)

Bill Scheaffer's take on the pavers: That is going to become especially significant later on.. what we anticipate later in this case is that the video of Dominic Casey will be played... we see him ramming the rod in the ground.. it's a double edged sword, he used to work for the defense and. What led him to these pavers? ... It's likely that he had some intelligence and he was working for the defense... (paraphrased and could not type every word but that's pretty close)

Especially if those bags were leaking at all. She would have tossed it as quickly as she could. No time to take another shower before hooking up with her man.
We really have no idea where the bag started...the flooding could have moved it.

yesterday CM was trying to make a big point about how close the remains were to the road and the fact that being next to a school, children may have happened upon it, thats how close it was, blah blah blah.

What point that line of thought would illustrate IDNK.

I think he is trying to say kids walking could have dropped the heart sticker. :twocents:

JB: These items here that I'm pointing out, do you know what they are?
JW: They are stones.
JB: Were they found throughout the area where the remains were found?
JW: Yes they were.
JB: Were these like stone pavers?
JW: I don't know what type of stone but yes they could be consistent to stone pavers.

I did not get a good look at the stones, potential stone pavers. Could he be alluding to GA removing said stones from area in GA backyard prior to GA extending patio area with 27 bags of cement...along with Caylee's remains?

JB is upset that he doesn't have a 20 foot high pad/easel to draw on.

Lol, TiaM. He can't put them on the computer.

Jose: "These monitors in the court room, they're called a blog, right!?"

Nope. You are absolutely correct...he is more invasive of the female SA and female witnesses...Cheney also appears to talk down to the female witnesses...IMO

TOTALLY agree there---and I'm sure EVERY woman on that jury has a job, and would certainly feel for a earnest person like Miss Welch being belittled by him.

yesterday CM was trying to make a big point about how close the remains were to the road and the fact that being next to a school, children may have happened upon it, thats how close it was, blah blah blah.

What point that line of thought would illustrate IDNK.

My DD thinks JB's sole purpose on this trial is to CONFUSE. That's it. Not to make any type of defense, but solely to confuse. He has done a bang up job trying.

I can't help but think ICA wanted those remains found. To her, the discovery of the body would prove kidnapping by Zanny. She told Lee, "she's very close"...

Yes, there has been lots of speculation here over they years about that. If she did actually plan[/B] a kidnapping scenario (and with ICA, that's always reach to imagine if it takes more than ten seconds into the future to contemplate), she surely would have wanted the body found.

On the other hand -- the body was wrapped in a blanket from ICA's house, taped with tape from ICA's house, and bagged in bags from ICA's house. Hmmmm, boy, that's a problem. However, these minor details and the lack of planning they demonstrate are entirely consistent with ICA's typical behavior.

If Baez brings Dom Casey in for the defense, will this be another witness able to say "You never paid me Mr Baez"?

Not to mention the fact that Baez told him not to call 911 if he found Caylee.

HLN spends so much replaying past testimony and blathering on about the trial, yet insists on going to commerical during LIVE testimony...I wish they would figure this out, it has been 3 weeks...

Omg KC, it wasn't funny or interesting. It was a squelch.

Casey acting juvenile with feedback from the mic's. Grinning and holding her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee