2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA bedroom photo

Isn't there a heart on that one SpongeBob character?

Back to drinking water...where is teh? She gonna pull a burpee on us and :sick:?

When I clench my teeth and feel my forehead, I can feel two jutting muscles (or something) - one on either side of my forehead in the same place where there are horn-looking markings on KC's forehead. (When they appear, her looks remind me of that actress in the comedy Bride of Frankenstein, don't remember her name.)

Anyway, IMHO, when those markings appear on KC's forehead, I believe she is clenching her teeth.

If you clench your teeth hard you may feel what I feel. The indentations are visible on my forehead when I do it, but not as visibly or as at such a steep angle as KC's. Very interesting to me.

My DH and I were discussing the shape of her forehead this morning. It is such an odd shape, almost like it is 3 pieces of bone connected. The two sides do look like horns.

Well my home is spotless and clutter free...but the second bay in my garage is packed full of junk...that is hub's area as is the office above the garage that is cluttered full of boxes of stuff...guess I need to let him in on the fact that we are not perfect. :floorlaugh:
oxoxoxoxox

I've read this before and thought she would not have been smart enough to know this, although she did do a lot of online research.

I don't think the duct tape would adhere as well as it did if the body was decomposed to the state of purging fluids from the mouth.

IMO because it is not logical to think that GA put the sticker there...and IRC there was statement made to the fact that ICA buried pets in that area with heart shaped stickers when she was younger.

I thought I read that the part about it being an Anthony pet cemetery was untrue?

yeah, those stickers they must really mean something (juror's eye view)

Agree. They should stop having DS "comfort" Casey because she looks TOTALLY uninterested in doing it. She can't muster up looking sympathetic for Casey at all.

Well I don't blame her. It's sexist at best -- she's the only woman (in terms of lead attorneys), and it gets dumped on her.

When I clench my teeth and feel my forehead, I can feel two jutting muscles (or something) - one on either side of my forehead in the same place where there are horn-looking markings on KC's forehead. (When they appear, her looks remind me of that actress in the comedy Bride of Frankenstein, don't remember her name.)

Anyway, IMHO, when those markings appear on KC's forehead, I believe she is clenching her teeth.

If you clench your teeth hard you may feel what I feel. The indentations are visible on my forehead when I do it, but not as visibly or as at such a steep angle as KC's. Very interesting to me.

an old magicians parlor trick ....have an assistant clenching teeth while magician holds assistants temples....how many items are under the hat? 5 clenches - Five is the answer!!!

Now, Casey's bedroom. Moving past the stickers, I guess?

childhood friends of ICA have said during interviews that the area was used by neighborhood kids to bury lost pets.

When HHJP walked back to his chair from the sidebar - he looked really tired. He must have been up late last night researching again.

Seven months? How about 2 months since she was indicted in October?

Bet Casey misses her old comfortable digs. She never appreciated what her mom did for her. Now look where she lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj