2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wftv commentators saying it doesn't make sense that George would have given LE the gas cans with duct tape

talking about stickers as well

think it cuts against Casey, not against George
Right. Only the murderer knew the importance of the duct tape on the gas can and Casey did not have the key to the shed, the gas can was way back in the shed and she had no idea George used the same duct tape she used.

It is talked about in a deposition that Casey removed a bunch of evidence items from the home when she was out on bail and took them to Jose. It has been denied she took the roll of duct tape.

Thanks for the picture. That's an huge collection of "keep out" signs. Was this taken after the protesters started showing up or did the A's always have those? Seems weird to have so many if this was before the protesters.
IIRC LDB said (or asked) this guy about the search and it was the searchof the house and property after the remains were found so those "protestor" signs were there as leftovers.

Well my home is spotless and clutter free...but the second bay in my garage is packed full of junk...that is hub's area as is the office above the garage that is cluttered full of boxes of stuff...guess I need to let him in on the fact that we are not perfect. :floorlaugh:

LOL My husband's domain is our sheds and garage. Periodically, he goes on a spree of cleaning and re-organizing them. They can get pretty cluttered fast.

IMO, the As shed isn't that bad.

The fact that she had that volume of heart shaped stickers makes me really feel she had done the duct tape before and put a sticker on it... as a "reward" for Caylee. I hope ICA rots. JMO

Wow never thought of that b4 and it's so obvious. A heart sticker as a 'reward' for good behavior (lying still (lifeless,) quiet, and dead, like a good little snot head.)

I always thought of it as sealed with a kiss, for some reason, but I like your idea better.

Beach why did this guy note 3 pieces...2 with no brand on with the brand?

I missed that. I am having to rely on HLN while mod'g. I will re-listen to the testimony via the videos and see if I can make sense of it. But we have the photos from the FBI that ALL show the Henkel logo....they are in the duct tape thread, too. :waitasec:

wow, sims is up at the bar, not hand holding! I haven't seen that before.

Beach why did this guy note 3 pieces...2 with no brand on with the brand?

Three pieces of duct tape were found away from remains. One closer to the remains had the Henkel brand logo on it (Q104). Two pieces found close to the neighbor's fence did not have Henkel logo..

ETA: All the duct tape on skull had the Henkel brand logo.

I get that the DT likes to point out that one piece of duct tape far from the skull but um, what about the other THREE found on it? Hmmm.

Lord help me understand.
If Baez is claiming that George disposed of the body, why on earth does he try to fight all this evidence? Couldn't George have put a sticker on the tape too? Doesn't this make her look all the more guilty when they continue to argue over evidence that Casey "allegedly" wouldn't have known about since it was her Father who disposed of Caylee?

IMO because it is not logical to think that GA put the sticker there...and IRC there was statement made to the fact that ICA buried pets in that area with heart shaped stickers when she was younger.

tape may have been too degraded by elements to have the branding on it be obvious to the naked eye. Regadless, all the duct tape I believe was identified eventually through forensic analysis to have been from teh henkel roll

Not seeing a lot of love for ICA beaming off of D. Simms today - in fact I haven't seen any.

Well, if ICA doesn't stop demanding cuddles like a three-year-old, I think DCS may snap. She's trying her best, but day by day I think she's getting closer to the edge!

Was the shed locked when she went to the neighbor to borrow the shovel, or did she ask to borrow it after the date that she and her beau had broken into GA's shed?

None of these sidebars has resulted in JB getting his way as far as evidence.

Not seeing a lot of love for ICA beaming off of D. Simms today - in fact I haven't seen any.

Agree. They should stop having DS "comfort" Casey because she looks TOTALLY uninterested in doing it. She can't muster up looking sympathetic for Casey at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13