2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the picture. That's an huge collection of "keep out" signs. Was this taken after the protesters started showing up or did the A's always have those? Seems weird to have so many if this was before the protesters.

This was on 12/11, after the protestors.

Casey perked up at the photo of the heart stickers. Looks like she is thinking; "that's mine!" as my 3 year old niece sometimes tells her 5 year old brother before she takes the item from him and holds it against her chest.

wftv commentators saying it doesn't make sense that George would have given LE the gas cans with duct tape

talking about stickers as well

think it cuts against Casey, not against George

yes green team, one was found on the scene with remains

Thanks for the picture. That's an huge collection of "keep out" signs. Was this taken after the protesters started showing up or did the A's always have those? Seems weird to have so many if this was before the protesters.
That picture was taken Dec 11 when they found the body.

Gruesome question alert.
For the people who say Casey could have put the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose to keep fluids from being released.....would Casey have known that happens after death?

Not to be gross either, but fluids would leak out of all holes...ie , eyes, ears, bottom and her other antomy parts...

If Casey was smart enough to know fluids leak, she was dumb enough to forget the rest !

Charleyann

Kronk could not have placed a "heart shaped" sticker on the mouth of the duct tape, especially one that appears to be consistent with ones from KC's house. As far as GA? Nope. And I just can't see KC standing there with GA holding the baby's body saying "hold on, let me get a sticker." Didn't happen.

Inside shed on Anthony property. Notice all the shovels.
ab1.jpg
Yikes...they must have cleaned up before any media tour.

Kind of a metaphor for the Family...outwardly "perfect"...a mess inside.

I'm watching CNN live feed. I can tell by postings that I am waaaay behind y'all.

I would be surprised if a defendant cannot shower daily during trial, even if not normally...but that said, it does appear her hair is dirty on certain days...

Were the 'fine hairs' on that 4th piece identified as little Caylee's eyelashes? Because THAT will get her the DP for sure! UGH.

I think they were referred to as fringe hairs.

If I were on the jury, every time JB calls for a sidebar with this type of evidence, it would scream to me: Why doesn't he want this in? This must be very important to the state's case

At this point if there is provable residue or left over sticker that is tied to that home...ICA goose is fried not cooked.

I wonder if Dorothy Sims is patting and hugging for free too? Sitting beside DS is three more people. Who is that? More lawyers?

Before ICA was declared indigent how much money did she pay JB from the pictures of Caylee that she sold?

What was it guys, 200,000 or 300,000?

"may we approach" says Baez ....just as LDB is about to introduce into evidence, sheets of heart shaped stickers

Sidebar

I have to LOL..Jean C. on HLN is saying that JB is going to argue that those stickers are irrelevant and failing that it is predjucial...Well, yeah..All evidence against KC is predjudicial..cause KC is guilty....

I always wonder why DT argue predjudial when it point to their client??..Yikes..There would never be any courtcase if all Predjudicial evidence gets excused:floorlaugh:

Huh. Never knew that. My 13 year old niece asked me if Casey ever was allowed to wash her hair because she thought it looked greasy....I told her it was just the courtroom light. I had no idea they couldn't shower daily. Something else I've learned here on WS!! :rocker::rocker:

I believe one of our posters said they are allowed to shower every second day. but with hair that long ICA may not wash it every time she showers.
Somehow I don't think they have hair dryers in prison.

Casey's thinking "Caylee caylee caylee" ( like Marsha Marsha Marsha ) when are they gonna talk about ME again. Jose should just show the jurors the pics of my rocking hot bod dancing.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome