2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we need testimony about the fringe hairs. Then we need Baez to continue his love of talking too much.....Then Ashton can go in for the kill! lol

I have hope....

Yes, I am completely obsessed bout the duct tape. The duct tape thread is sacred to me - best work ever done by the sleuthers on WS IMO. This duct tape story, if told well, is the most incriminating piece of evidence in this case, IMHO.
Beach why did this guy note 3 pieces...2 with no brand on with the brand?

Heart shaped stickers, and ICA's eyes dart all around the screen looking at them.

Ronald Murdock - supv. of CSI - OCSO - major crimes homicides and shootings...work gets done, administrative duties - payroll, other roles ....12/11/08 Caylee's remains...responded to scene on 12th - duties there assist other supv in our unit....clear debris and vegetation from area - primarily document diagram scene - total station...similar to survey on side of road - use 2D images to put into diagram...Jen Welch CSI marked item - he would take the item - place items roadway/lights etc...she marked evidence....document location of each bone first flagged and then recovered...group bones from measures total stations- some bones so close together when a lot of bones together - circle area - place what was in that circled area...duct tape recovered away from some of the bones....wait for the train to pass.....

LDB - w/Murdock - total station program available on laptop brought with - can print out various screens as testify....
QJ & QK

QK- roadway - posts, duct tape, baseline.....such density cannot make out each individual marking for the bone

QJ - bones removed just the diagrammed areas -
JB - only sees one diagram - checks with LDB - no objects - evidence received -publish
witness publish from his laptop hooked to monitor - 2 exhibits....

start with first QJ - 279 in evidence ...bones located within diagram.....explain to jury what looking @...overview of scene - roadway on Surburban....here location of bones...red circle are areas......black marks in there represents individual bones....zoom into red circle - representing where bones found - densily populated in H & I looks almost like an inkblot so many bones.....zoom into make out a few of the markings? bone 326 skull would be dot....see letter S - refer to report....to tell which bone in which circled area....unzoom....system utilized give distance of edge of suburban drive to area A ...19' to center of area A - demonstrate on laptop - zoom in....to the center roughly 19.8 feet....screen shows 19'.....line getting to area A - brush line - area maintained by county cleared - everything else free to grow....edge of roadway and treeline approx. 4.9 - 5'....publish other screen

#280 in evidence....red circled areas with one black mark....have a letter D1 - near area A - represents duct tape - D=duct tape....look @ report refresh....duct tape brand name Henkle Consumer adhesives.....other D's but didn't have any marking to his recollection....survey company Allen & Co...scene as documented using total station equipment....
ay for identification - photo evening hours 12/11/08 @ Anthony residence - items in one of their sheds....no objects...received publish...

AZ - pic of interior of another shed on a's property on 12/11/08, items inside the shed...introduce - no objects- publish...item in that photo collected? yes ....circle item....circles

JV and JW on same exhibit....item collected and photo there - red metal gas can...
attached JW - received in evidence (assume JW is the duct tape on the gas can)

LDB confers with JA ....he nods - Kc stoic looking @ monitor....had to check and see if my kc cam froze again - but she blinked.....back to her mannequin pose IMO

pictures of heart shaped stickers from A home....(object - sidebar)

Heart stickers :( Breaks my heart, thinking about that sweet little girl, Caylee.

Those stickers don't look like the one found at the scene, though.

Actually the stickers really worry me, GA and Kronk both look like the sticker types to me. :D

Stickers collected at the residence. Jose would like to approach. And they do.

gas can circled

Thanks for the picture. That's an huge collection of "keep out" signs. Was this taken after the protesters started showing up or did the A's always have those? Seems weird to have so many if this was before the protesters.

Sooo, Jean C. just said Mason is representing ICA for free?

I guess it is true - you really do get what you pay for. :innocent:

I wonder if Dorothy Sims is patting and hugging for free too? Sitting beside DS is three more people. Who is that? More lawyers?

Before ICA was declared indigent how much money did she pay JB from the pictures of Caylee that she sold?

"may we approach" says Baez ....just as LDB is about to introduce into evidence, sheets of heart shaped stickers

Sidebar

Baez wants to approach - but first his Daddy must whisper what to say in his ear.

#Pathetic.

The fact that she had that volume of heart shaped stickers makes me really feel she had done the duct tape before and put a sticker on it... as a "reward" for Caylee. I hope ICA rots. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome