2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beside the bug evidence being presented now, I am wondering what the prosecution will present next week? Any ideas? Whats left?

Hi Nature Girl, good question. I think we still need to hear about the evidence taken from the Anthony home - tape, laundry baskets....and more.

With respect, I completely disagree. It is the same exact rare brand of Henkel duct tape. If you read the duct tape thread I bumped, you can see where several of us actual matched up the tear patterns and this piece of tape was torn in sequence off the same roll as the other 3 pieces. It is from the same roll of duct tape as the other 3 pieces located on the skull.

Thank you. I will review that thread.

Well well well GA apparently had a COLLECTION of shovels right there in his shed.

This additional duct tape seems to indicate that the method of murder may have been even more heinous than presented through evidence so far. IMOO

It's kinda interesting to think that these pictures are how ICA remembers the shed, but after three years, it probably don't look the same today.

#CaseyAnthony Deputy told me several people removed from upper gallery for sleeping. Chilly in here today.by Bobkealing via twitter at 10:46 AM

Deputy just asked young man on ground floor to leave. Not sure why.by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:49 AM

#CaseyAnthony Juror 17 reviewing/taking notes. Rare for him. Staring at graphics on screen in front of him.by Bobkealing via twitter at 10:48 AM

WOW, the contents of that first shed appeared to just all be stuffed in there, no organization going on there. Messy!

My laptop overheats when I watch the trial live online, but I am almost willing to blow up my computer rather than watch HLN for one more second of this case...

You can buy a cooling fan(WalMart) that goes under your laptop and plugs into your computer. They really help a lot.....

There you go Beach - Henkel on the fourth piece of duct tape!

Now we need testimony about the fringe hairs. Then we need Baez to continue his love of talking too much.....Then Ashton can go in for the kill! lol

I have hope....

Yes, I am completely obsessed bout the duct tape. The duct tape thread is sacred to me - best work ever done by the sleuthers on WS IMO. This duct tape story, if told well, is the most incriminating piece of evidence in this case, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member