2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of our "Thinker Pose" have we seen KB use that yet in her reports? LOL

BBM

With respect, I completely disagree. It is the same exact rare brand of Henkel duct tape. If you read the duct tape thread I bumped, you can see where several of us actual matched up the tear patterns and this piece of tape was torn in sequence off the same roll as the other 3 pieces. It is from the same roll of duct tape as the other 3 pieces located on the skull.

Had to throw out a special thanks for this post!!!!!!!!!!!

establishing the duct tape found away from bones had henkel marking

I think Casey is irritated that the witness has the fancy-schmancy diagramming software, and can zoom in on the red dots. Jose's giant notepad can't zoom.

zoom in red circle with one black marking, with letter D1

it represents duct tape
may i refer to report regarding D1

d2 and d3 are also dcut tape?

yes

any markings?
no

did you supply photos and measurements to surveying co Allen & co?

were the documents fair and accurate info?
yes

WTH is wrong with InSession, who operate the pool camera in the courtroom, that we are not being allowed to see these diagrams? Seems like InSession determines what we see...such as when Dr. Vass stated that it was human decomposition that he smelled, and Insession kept the camera only on JA...did not show KC or Dr. Vass. Hmmmmmmm.

Now I'm really confused...3 pieces of duct tape...2 no brand identifier, one did have it?

I do hope JB spares us a reconstruction of the entire scene on his easel using a multitude of large crayons and thoroughly illegible (and misspelled) writing. Unfortunately, I fear he will be unable to resist the opportunity to color for an extended period.

My laptop overheats when I watch the trial live online, but I am almost willing to blow up my computer rather than watch HLN for one more second of this case...

Gruesome question alert.
For the people who say Casey could have put the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose to keep fluids from being released.....would Casey have known that happens after death?

Oooh Anthony residence search warrant...laundry bag and pooh stuff perhaps?

perhaps no "visually" apparent henkel markings but the duct tape was all found to be the same tape from same company and I believe roll

Some of teh tape may have been degraded to the point that the word henkel was not obviously seen upon it at teh scene.

WTH is wrong with InSession, who operate the pool camera in the courtroom, that we are not being allowed to see these diagrams? Seems like InSession determines what we see...such as when Dr. Vass stated that it was human decomposition that he smelled, and Insession kept the camera only on JA...did not show KC or Dr. Vass. Hmmmmmmm.

Mght interfere with a commercial. Grrrr.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member