2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
item BD photo of A garage

No wonder Cindy cried at the picture of Caylee's bed. Her bedding is evidence.
Casey sulking, might cry. (imo because she saw Cindy react that way)

I'll bet Cindy regrets washing the linens right away.

I think right now ICA looks very sad and totally defeated. jmo

Well well. Now isn't that interesting. I didn't think Cindy wrote her off at all.

I don't think that happened. Right now is the first time I have seen her look in CAs direction..and I think she's looking at LDB...before she was looking at the side screen. Tweeters have said ICA never looks at her parents.

close up photos of items on shelf within garage.

preservation of items as located

BE = photo of items enclosed in bags top shelf within garage

Every time the camera flashes to George and Cindy in the courtroom, my heart drops just a little.

My heart goes out to them. They should never have had to go through any of this.

#CaseyAnthony Will come back to stickers because they were collected later than these other items.by Bobkealing via twitter at 11:16 AM

JB has no objections to things that are linked to the house but not specifically to ICA

Looking at G and C ....can you IMAGINE having your whole life turned inside out and displayed before the WHOLE WORLD???!!! . OH MY Goodness!!!

items within those bags on shelf removed and photod

BF = photo of item removed from bag on shelf = laundry bag (whitney design?)

missed some items of evidence, Caylee's bedding maybe?

did you collect items from garage of Anthony residence?

BE into evidence

did you take a close up of items?

I didn't personally but photos were taken

did you see the items in the position they were in and then were responsible for collection?

Is that photo of items enclosed in bags on the top shelf? BE introduced

were the items in those garbage bags removed and identified? BF introduced

showing pic of white bag

It's a canvas type whitney laundry bag

KD (?) for identification

witness recognizes label
is the item in the bag (opens package) (george shown again in the audience)
another paper bag in the first bag, recognizes the label

sindybill, you have every right to be angry about Jose's cross examination. Many experts charge to appear in court with their major expertice. To bring this out to the jury is a cheap shot.

Often times the hourly charge or fee is set high simply to keep defense teams from calling on the person too often. There is more involved for an expert witness than just showing up and getting on the stand. They have to study the case, prepare for testimony, get to the trial and take time away from what they normally do for a living.

But the best part of your post is: THEY HAVE ZERO DEFENSE Let's not lose sight of that.
jmo

Judge Perry is getting paid to be there. Does that make him a bad person too?

All of these people, experts or not, they all get paid for what they do as they should.
I can't wait to hear how much JB's witnesses got paid.

Here it comes. They are showing the Whitney laundry bag that was in the garage that matched what poor Caylee was put in.

So she had the other laundry bag in the black trash bags that were in the garage?

The matching Whitney canvas laundry bag LE found on the shelf in the garage! It is twin to the one Casey used to stash Caylee in, which IIRC was then inside the black garbage bag (or maybe I have it backward and the canvas bag was on the outside?

Three pieces of duct tape were found away from remains. One closer to the remains had the Henkel brand logo on it (Q104). Two pieces found close to the neighbor's fence did not have Henkel logo..

ETA: All the duct tape on skull had the Henkel brand logo.

Thanks for clearing that up, Harmony! Now I understand he was talking about the other pieces that are not related. I remember that now.

4 pieces of Henkel tape found related to this case - 3 on the remains and one several feet away from the remains. All ranging in length of 7 1/4" to 9".

Then there were 2 other pieces found (non-Henkel). They were not believed to be related. Considered unrelated trash, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove