2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness loves his job, looks like a little boy on Christmas morning when he has to identify and open evidence packages

Did anyone just see CA she looked liked she mouthed I love you to Casey and then used the end of her glasses to what appeared to make letters or a sign to Casey.
What feed are you watching?

ICA looked at photo of laundry bag, then at LKB, then at photo again, and then appeared to look at the jury. She's blinking more now as well. She is such a bad actress... looks very guilty with this body language IMO. And now very interested in what looks like will be THE laundry bag removing from the evidence bag!

There were 2 bags in the set, one of them contained Caylee.

Ica actually looked at JB before he went up to the podium.

Man the CNN feed still has the sidebar going. I am getting service work on my car so I only have my iPhone...are there any other feeds for iPhones?

Skyfire app..then go to wesh.com and it will play the video

Why would you put a garbage bag in a suitcase? To hide it?

If caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't they be able to test her clothing to see if there was any pool chemicals in the clothing? Why wasn't that done? There are alot of chemicals in pools

But the clothing was outside for months, part of the time under floodwaters. Any pool water would be long gone.

If caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't they be able to test her clothing to see if there was any pool chemicals in the clothing? Why wasn't that done? There are alot of chemicals in pools

Maybe because the clothing was rotten from being in the harsh elements for 6 months.

Why are there trash bags inside things all over the garage? Weird.

Why would you put a garbage bag in a suitcase? To hide it?

There's a garbage bag in my suitcase right now. I use it to put dirty clothes in when I travel.

They sure kept garbage bags in strange places... inside luggage, inside coolers... but I am extremely thankful LE was so thorough collecting ALL the black bags with yellow handles in the house.

I have no reason to doubt what the poster claims she saw, especially since I have seen Cindy, on numerous occasions myself, mouth "I love you" to Casey in open court.

Yes, so have I but not since this trial started and she testified. I'll have a look at the videos when they are posted later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke