2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KA, KC, KB, JY and JX are:

KA = labelled as found within A home: from garage wall = garbage bag - black

KB = blk garbage bag from east garage area within a suitcase

KC = blk garbage bag yellow handles north garage inside of cooler

JY = blk garbage bag w yellow handles south garage wall top shelf

JX = blk garbage bag w yellow handles south shed

JZ = two blk bags w yellow handles garage upper shelf inside dog crate

photo 292 published into evidence = laundry bag inside of one of the two blk garbage bags within dog crate

I just saw Casey mumble the "s word" at the end of a sentence. Looked like "...this ----".

(I suppose it could have been "shut", to be fair.)

did you also collect various garbage bags from residence
yes

items KA, KC and KB, JV and JX for identification

witness identifies black garbage bag

JV is a black garbage bag from top shelf, yellow handles

JX is another black garbage bag from south shed

JZ is two garbage bags

JB has no objections

Casey looking blank

item 292 was in the garbage bag that was in the laundry bag so they should be in the same packaging

no further questions from LDB

Any clues on how much evidence has to be admitted from the house?

:floorlaugh:..Im waiting for JB to object...as this is all cumulative..piling on etc...Well, Yeah..There is so much evidence pointing directly at your client Mr. B.....

JB's most objections are either irrelevent or overly predjudicial :floorlaugh:

Now that we are almost up to 200 items..He's going to start with Cumulative:floorlaugh:

Im waiting for him to just throw his hands in the air and say "I GIVE"!!:truce:

JB is just going to say that George took all these items and buried Caylee with them and used them all, NOT Casey. So he isn't worried about this stuff. State is going to have to bring GA up and ask him if he took those items and put Caylee in them. Horrible stuff for him.

If caylee drowned in the pool, wouldn't they be able to test her clothing to see if there was any pool chemicals in the clothing? Why wasn't that done? There are alot of chemicals in pools

No. Too much time and contamination. Remember, they were under swamp water for quite awhile.

I wonder what Casey was thinking when she was looking at her cute little bedroom on the monitor comparing it to her new digs in prison??

Good grief those bags were everywhere.. trying to read too much into it, but..geez

Grief, JB will cross this guy til it's time for recess. About what, I don't know.

I wonder if LDB tried to match the 'run lot' of the bags found in garage with the one's found in the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0