2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB emphasizing it's "special" type of duct tape!

ETA: who wraps duct tape around WIRES? :waitasec:

I do wish they could have found the duct tape at the house. But ICA probably got rid of it when she was out on bond.

He didn't find any Henkel duct tape at the house? Didn't someone find some?

This investigator may not have been there on the 20th which is the date he said the stickers were found. She may have to call a witness who was on that search.

Keep in mind it might've been on a feed that is not being recorded.

And really, does it matter in the final analysis what I or the other poster, or the posters who might've thanked us, think? We all here have differing opinions and that is okay. Peace.

My :twocents:, I'm cool with CA continuing her love affair with ICA until the end of time, as long as she tells the truth on the stand.

Ouch.......how far away the skull was...."Not offf the top of my head".......I know this witness didn't intend it to be a pun....but geez.....might want to think before he responds!

Baez thinks he is alluding to Kronk moving the body. What he doesn't realize the State is gonna get him on is that the 4th piece of tape was not on Caylee's face. It bound her arms or legs - which were then dragged away from the skull and torso by animals/flooding.

But go on Baez, keep on charging ahead! Make the State's case more concrete you <unusual person>!

technical dificulties with feed

Jose is being snarky in his questioning (surprise, surprise!) and Casey is acting kind of cagey, appearing guilty IMO

I do wish they could have found the duct tape at the house. But ICA probably got rid of it when she was out on bond.

Did they ask Amy H. what sort of tape it was that Casey "stole" from her car? The one used for the Anything but clothes party?? I remember a text from AH to ICA regarding it.

Is my memory faulty? I remember a piece of Henkel tape shown on a shelf bracket being released in the Discovery.

Jury looks about done with today. This is day 6 in a row. Roughly 8 hours a day sitting in the same chair.by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:31 AM

8 hours? I count 6 and that's before taking out time for sidebars, proffers or extra 5-10 minute breaks. NOT that I don't feel for this jury, they've heard/seen some horrible stuff. But not 8 hours a day. I wonder if they aren't wanting to stay longer just to get through this faster.

Jury looks about done with today. This is day 6 in a row. Roughly 8 hours a day sitting in the same chair.by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:31 AM

Perhaps the jury is ready to go vote and move on :innocent:

wow.. is he trying to intimate that GA hid the roll of duct tape?

Well if he is...GA did a REALLY bad job at hiding the duct tape since it was used to hang up flyers for Caylee when she was missing.

cross exam by JB

Nice to see you
the diagram that LDB showed us earlier showed a piece of duct tape, how far was it from the skull

not recall off the top of my head

may I stand by you sir? (witness shows jb something on laptop)

6,27 feet

now the search warrant, when you did it in the Anthony home, you knew you were looking for distinctive duct tape

not your average duct tape

I just knew it had a brand name on it

you didn't find it in the garage

none was located

did you find an area where there was a lot of other kinds of tape

I don't recall

you didn't find the Henkel brand wrapped around any items

no if we'd seen it it'd have been collected

you searched the entire garage

not personally, i was in charge of collecting

you went up into the attic

i didn't

your team did

no henkel duct tape?

nothing inside the house?

no because it wasn't collected

searched the back yard, around the pool, shed, every item taken out of the sheds, thoroughly searched, but no Henkel duct tape?
no

nothing except the piece on gas can

how many people were there

I don't recall, 10-15 people I'd imagine

so between your agency and FBI searching the Anthony home this is the only item with Henkel Duct tape, attached to this gas can.

yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member