2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep things were happening fast and she was only in the trunk a little bit and then put in the woods and was there till she was found. Not carried around and stored like the DT claims.

So basically ICA is tied to the trash....tied by that to the decomp on the paper towels...tied to the car.....tied to the dump site...BAM

So I did get this wrong in that he was saying the body was somewhere else for a short time before the trunk because of the lack of blowflies? Where was she put?

He and Dr. Vass go back 25 years!

Vass is a biochemist, correct?

Sheesh, drop it.

JB: Dr. Haskell, Dr. Vass is not a chemist, is he? :floorlaugh:

JB is going to insinuate dr vass and bug doctor are in cahoots.
Here we go with the conspiracy theory.

JB is OBSESSED with Dr. Vass not being a chemist. He's now questioning this witness about it. What the heck?

Just observed CA and GA in gallery. GA has his brow furrowed like his daughters when he is upset. He is obviously upset at the testimony (who wouldn't be)

well that was priceless: JB tried to get this witness to say Dr. Vas was a biochemist

(((goodmorning everybody :))))

Oh for goodness sake! Enough! Have we not already established what Dr. Vass is and is not? What difference does it make what anyone thinks Dr V is? As long as he understands the science of his field.

Baez starts right out using the words "coffin flies." And, Baez has now said "coffin flies" several more times.

tv on as i slice a london broil i cooked this morning. marinaded in soy sauce. the voice of dr on as i am using cutting board and juice of meat is there. ugh - i think i will never eat meat again as i now associate it with bugs. shocked no mention of the pics published on site. someone must have been taked to i would have thought. a phone call?

well dinner is done and bug talk still on the voice of dr.continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member